MachineartMoto AVANT 2014 RT & MudSling '15 GS

DMilan

Finally got both my new scooters..

A 2014 RT Buyback Special, and a 2015 GS.

Starting to farkle...

Yesterday I installed a MAM Avant front fender extender on the RT and a MAM Mudsling on the GS.

Pricey? Yes I suppose, you can spend less.

But this is really nice kit....

I'm very impressed. Even the directions, clear and on heavy stock with glossy finish are first rate.

Both items snap into place with a definitive thunk... almost makes you think you could go with any fasteners...

IMO

The coverage, quality, (and appearance of the RT Avant / you barely even see the Mudsling) are worthy of the price of admission.

I'm still not a fan of the appearance of the Avant for the GS.

Sort of over styled in my minds eye.

However, now, after installing these other items, I'm thinkin' about it.

Well done MAM.

d'milan

I am a little late to this post but I brought my new Machineart avant fender extender to the dealer before driving away my 15 R1200rt.

The roads are still covered in sand from the winter and I was concerned about the stones being kicked up.

I asked the dealer if they could slip it on for me as i did not have any tools. The salesman grumbled so I grabbed the tool kit from the bike and put it on in literally 1 minute ... It looked stock .. slick add on ... thumbs up

Typical,they just sold you a $26k bike and can't literally take a minute to put on a part :(

At least you know it was installed correctly.

JR356

Yeah not to impressed with customer service I think he was a bit embarrassed - I thought the BMW buying experience was supposed to be posh ohh well A mile down the road I had a smile on my face :)

Another reason I've been dealing with the same dealer since 1980 -- at least 10 new bikes since 1999, and every time they've bent over backwards to make sure I'm happy -- I've said "don't bother" more than "would ya please."

Another reason I've been dealing with the same dealer since 1980 -- at least 10 new bikes since 1999, and every time they've bent over backwards to make sure I'm happy -- I've said "don't bother" more than "would ya please."

Morton's?

Jim VonBaden

Morton's?

Couldn't be Bob's! :rofl:

Jim :Cool:

Morton's?

Couldn't be Bob's! :rofl:

Indeed not.

Morton's?

Yeppers.

Jim VonBaden

Morton's?

Yeppers.

Jeff Massey is good people! :thumbsup:

Archived