IGNORED

LED running lights

gordiet

Anyone have any experience with LED running lights that will fit the 2015 RT. I don't need them for night riding. I'm looking for something that makes the rider more visible during the day. And something that doesn't cost a fortune. GT

Define "a fortune."

My input: www.skenedesign.com for Jerry Skene's P3 lights -- IMO the most effective front and rear LEDs for visibility.

I have the PIII LEDs on the rear of the bike now. Didn't realize that they made LEDs for the front, I'll take a look.

I've got the Skene P3s on the rear and Clearwater Glenda LEDs (dimmable, flash-to-pass) up front. I like both quite a bit. This is on an '06 RT.

I won't comment on whether they cost "a fortune" as that's all relative.

Define "a fortune."

My input: www.skenedesign.com for Jerry Skene's P3 lights -- IMO the most effective front and rear LEDs for visibility.

3to 4 hundred dollars installed. GT

If visability is your goal, the Skene Design P3's are really good. I have the white ones on the front, red ( with running and brake ) on the rear top case. I am impressed with how their "flicker" technology attracts attention without being irritating like the pulsing headlights. They do not give off enough light for added night time illumination, but they also draw very little power and don't require any relays or complicated wiring to install.

• 2 months later...

Archived