IGNORED

Where to go?

graydude

Ok I know I teed that one up for you and I know EDDDDDDDD has his squirrel cage moving. Wife is gone till next week. I don't have to be back until Saturday evening. Full tank of gas. Where should I go? I'm thinking east from so cal. Back roads are a must. Quirky destination would be best. Comfortable lodging along the way. Whadda ya got?

Heck, if you haven't been on AZ191 in a while I'd head thataway. A quick look at road conditions has it open. Then mozzy on up to CO. Not too many closures up there.

Ride to Edddd's house, drink all his cheap swill, pass out on the couch,go pee in the front bushes and then "moon" his neighbors on the way out! :clap:

And pics or it never happened!

You're welcome

Don J :wave:

Ride to Edddd's house, drink all his cheap swill, pass out on the couch,go pee in the front bushes and then "moon" his neighbors on the way out! :clap:

You're welcome

You should behave better than that if you go to Eddd's house. Don't moon his neighbors. :rofl:

You're welcome

Dude you missed your calling. You should have been a standup comic, or a writer for the Tonite Show.

Tried going to EDDDDDDDDD's house but it was tented for fumigation. One of the neighbors said EDDDDDD died in there 12 years ago and they could not get rid of the smell.

Plan B was to ride up Arizona 60, to 71 to 89A thru Prescott and Sedona. I love that ride. Ended up in Williams and took the train to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. The outfit that puts it on, Grand Canyon Railroad, is top notch. I purchased a package that included room for two nights plus all meals and the train ride. The only ting I had to buy was beer for two days. Highly recommended. RIP EDDDDDDD

Archived