IGNORED

Fox Sports is Broadcasting MotoGP Season Opener on FS2 (streaming)

Fathom

If you care about this at all, you know what to do.

Here is the contact link for MotoGP: http://www.motogp.com/en/contact/website

Here is the contact link for Fox Sports: http://www.foxsports.com/feedback

I know this will come as a tremendous shock, but FS1 is broadcasting NASCAR instead of the first race of the season in the premier MC class. OK, I am done spitting nails now.

According to the MotoGP web site, the MotoGP race starts at 2:00 PM EDT. However, Fox Sports' "live" coverage begins at 2:30. I've emailed Fox, but no reply yet.

According to the MotoGP web site, the MotoGP race starts at 2:00 PM EDT. However, Fox Sports' "live" coverage begins at 2:30. I've emailed Fox, but no reply yet.

Well, Fox finally got their head out. Today coverage of the MotoGP race is listed as beginning at 2 PM.

I can't count the times that Fox has cut away for a commercial _exactly_ at the wrong moment. The only way to watch MotoGP is on the MotoGP web site. No commercials !! Yes it costs but its well worth it. Moto2 and Moto3 complete coverage inluded (which many times has more exciting, close racing than the premier clqss). All live or on demand. Plus as an added bonus, all the MotoGP historical races back to 1992.

I can't count the times that Fox has cut away for a commercial _exactly_ at the wrong moment. The only way to watch MotoGP is on the MotoGP web site. No commercials !! Yes it costs but its well worth it. Moto2 and Moto3 complete coverage inluded (which many times has more exciting, close racing than the premier clqss). All live or on demand. Plus as an added bonus, all the MotoGP historical races back to 1992.

+1

Fox keeps an information bar at the bottom of the screen that is extremely annoying. It is constantly updating sporting news that I care nothing about. It detracts from the race. Am I overly sensitive and the only one that is bothered by this?

Johnny J

Fox coverage blows. I don't watch any more.

They need to employ some competent race broadcast producers as well as better camera folks and replay team. Their current gang looks like they turned it over to 6th grade girls who prefer dolls to racing.

Archived