IGNORED

The rest of the story... and some shameless self-promotion

drswift

It’s been more than a few years since I first saw Larry (Whip) Kachadourian’s post on this forum about his Armenian grandparents. I was especially intrigued with the story of his grandfather’s amazing journey, escaping the horrors of eastern Turkey in 1915, working his way across three continents to eventually settle outside of Detroit. Over the years, Larry and I talked at length about his Grandpa Jimmy, and I became convinced that others would find the story as inspiring as did I. So, with Larry’s help, and a 50-page transcript of some of Jimmy’s recollections, I began researching and writing a novel.

kindle%20cover.jpg

The entire process has taken almost two years, but I’m pleased to be able to say that now everyone can read Jimmy’s story. My new novel, Six Cups of Persistence, is available at Amazon.com in both Kindle and paperback editions. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did working on it.

Amazon Link

I just finished this book and all I can say is that it is a well written book about a well-lived life. It is definitely worth a few evenings of your time, skip the TV and read this book.

I just finished this book and all I can say is that it is a well written book about a well-lived life. It is definitely worth a few evenings of your time, skip the TV and read this book.

+1

Archived