IGNORED

Do You Believe in Coincidence

Highway41

In 2005, I was riding an ’03 KGT that had a lot going for it but just wasn’t right for me.

When the new RT came out, I was hooked and had to have one. Neither Daytona nor Tally had what I wanted so I went searching on the Internet. Found the Thunder Grey model at Carolina Euro in Greensboro, NC and made the deal over the phone. I found the RT amazing, very comfortable, and the best bike I’ve owned.

0081-L.jpg

When the Camhead came out, I had to have the new motor. My ’05 had 86K not un-trouble free miles so I started looking. Nothing local I liked so back to the internet and, wouldn’t you know it, Carolina Euro had exactly what I wanted. A low suspension 2010 in Thunder Grey. Everything the ’05 had going for it and a better motor. Again, the deal was made over the phone.

DSCN2717-L.jpg

Mine is the near one.

Being a confirmed beta tester, when the Wethead came out I thought I’d have to have one. After lots of reading, looking, and a test ride, I just couldn’t pull the trigger. Just wasn’t the bike for me so I decided to keep an eye out for a low mileage ’12 or ’13 Camhead. There was no hurry as the 2010 is still in warranty, been bullet proof for 84K miles, and did get all new plastic in 2013 so it still looks good.

Should not have but was surfing BMW dealers and came across a ’13 RT with 3.2K miles, factory warranty, and in Fluid Grey. Had everything I wanted and then some and the color was close enough. Sure enough, it was a consignment at Carolina Euro they had initially sold last summer. Turned into the 3rd RT I’ve bought from them and all over the phone.

DSCN3011-L.jpg

There are no coincidences, everything happens for a reason. Not sure what it is yet but if I ever buy another bike, I'll cut to the chase and just head on up to Greensboro.

Confucius Says...A man that knows what he likes never has to use the phrase 'Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda' :grin: They seem to serve you well! :thumbsup:

Pat

Well you sure make me feel better. I've owned 5 oilheads and thought I changed bikes frequently. :grin:

Nice looking bike. Hope you enjoy it. :thumbsup:

Well, if you need anything from Carolina Euro, I can always do a ride by, they're local to me. I've been in a few times for parts and stuff, good group of folks and you can't miss Jason with his hair up high.

646a62f0fe7d6d7f974f9831bb0e21f1.jpg

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines." Ralph Waldo Emerson, Self-Reliance

Living in Carolina we are blessed with 3 very good dealers! I live 10 miles from BMW Charlotte and they treat me like gold! But have been to Carolina BMW in Greensboro and they are good guys too. Have heard good things about Asheville BMW as well And as far a coincednece ...HA ... there is no coincidence my friend. There is a reason why things happen. Had a friend who used to say "people plan and God just laughs"!

By the way much like you I am thinking the replacement for my 2006 RT that I love will be a 2013 Camhead.

• 3 weeks later...
Who?

Baba O' Riley ;) Who by the way are very good friends with Happy Jack. :grin:

Pat

And we're all out of our brains on the 5:15.

Who?

Pat

Yeah, sometimes we Slip Kid. :grin:

Pat

Who?

Pat

Yeah, sometimes we Slip Kid. :grin:

Pat

Wouldn't you like to know The Real Me?

Who?

Who by the way are very good friends with Happy Jack. :grin:

Pat

greiffster (who isn't tall, but isn't fat) is pumped for the show on May 11 at Bridgestone Arena.

Who?

Pat

greiffster (who isn't tall, but isn't fat) is pumped for the show on May 11 at Bridgestone Arena.

Wow, lucky you! :thumbsup: Were the tickets a Bargain?

Pat

The best he ever had.

:thumbsup:

As for getting back to the Legal Matter, Bill was heard mumbling something like...You ain't the first and you ain't the last. :grin:

Pat

Who?

Pat

I'm disappointed not a single Who fan caught it?? :S

Archived