IGNORED

Another engine guard option coming --

mneblett

I've made arrangements to trade my K16 for a 2015 RT, so I've been accessory shopping. My wife's 2012 RT has the National Cycle engine guards:

ZBMZ7102R1200RT_zpsneswurj4.jpg

I e-mailed to see whether they plan on having a set for the 2014-15 RT, and I received a response that said they are coming "within a few weeks." I'm looking forward to see how they compare to the Wunderlich and Ilium Works offerings.

looks to me like there's lots of used K16Z out there...

It's a bit of a buyer's market for anyone looking to inline 6 it

anyway

those circa 2012 guards look good...

minimalist...

I still have not been able to get my 2014 RT "Buyback Special" home.

Maybe in a week or 2.

Considering crash bars or head covers (MachinartMoto)

d'milan

I've made arrangements to trade my K16 for a 2015 RT, so I've been accessory shopping. My wife's 2012 RT has the National Cycle engine guards:

ZBMZ7102R1200RT_zpsneswurj4.jpg

I e-mailed to see whether they plan on having a set for the 2014-15 RT, and I received a response that said they are coming "within a few weeks." I'm looking forward to see how they compare to the Wunderlich and Ilium Works offerings.

Good luck! They told me, in early 2014 that they would have one by something like July, and here we are, still nothing! I do prefer the Ztechnik guard over the Wunderlich, but I couldn't wait.

Looking forward to seeing these. Hope you don't have to take off the tupperware.

Can't see how they could be mounted without removing at least the lowers -- all of the mounting points are under plastic.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived