IGNORED

New Dealer in Central Washington

A-Red Bill

Great news for BMW riders in Central Washington. Desert Valley Powersports Prosser has become a BMW dealer.

This is an established dealer with Yamaha and Suzuki lines. Prosser is not a large town but it’s midway between Yakima and the Tri-Cities (Kennewick, Pasco and Richland). The Tri-Cities area in particular has ideal demographics for this dealership. The Hanford Nuclear reservation employs lots of well-paid engineer types.

The dealership is in a 7-year old building with good visibility off of I-82. The must see of the facility is the men’s urinal, a one of a kind shrine to manhood. It consists of a wall of natural rock, with a tile floor. You do your business, step away and the water cascades down the rocks. Certainly not a low-flow water saving unit.

I have lived in this area for 36 years and this is the first BMW dealership that I’m aware of. Previously the choices were Seattle, Tacoma, Spokane, Clarkston and Portland. Ironically the closest was in Seattle.

Best of all is the commitment of the owner, Dan Denchel and staff to customer service. Just had the 6,000 mile service performed on the wethead and had a great experience. They are already flooring a number of BMW models as well as BMW gear will soon be vending Schuberth helmets.

I wish them luck.

+1. I've been through there plenty, but I have to say I don't think I've ever actually stopped in Prosser. Now I have a reason to (as soon as I make it back to the mainland).

We also have a new BMW dealer in Ferndale Washington. They have been in business with BMW for about two years now. Good people great service stop by if you happen to be in the area there right on I five just north of Bellingham. Gt

Archived