IGNORED

Rob L

Started up my 2014RT yesterday and ran her through the gears. Never left the centerstand. Warmed her up and covered her back up. Tomorrow is March and there is no sign of spring yet. My patience has reached its end........ :cry:

I feel your pain. It is supposed to get near 50 here next week, but no riding with all the salt and sand on the roads. Pothole season is upon us, I expect a bumper crop this year.

It got up to a balmy 16 degrees so I fired up my Ural Patrol and went for a ride this afternoon. If I hadn't it would have been the first month in several years I didn't ride at least once.

7°C when I left home this morning. It was 10°C on top of the local twisties. ;)

Spring is on schedule here: problem is if it behaves like the past few years April and May will be awful and really cold. :P

Regarding those potholes... here it has been the season since 2001. It's not the cold weather, but complete lack of maintenance that's destroying our roads. I need to head over to Spain to give my shock absorbers a rest.

Started up my 2014RT yesterday and ran her through the gears. Never left the centerstand. Warmed her up and covered her back up. Tomorrow is March and there is no sign of spring yet. My patience has reached its end........ :cry:

Hi Rob,

I have learned not to sit on seat nor stand on pegs when do that. Just stand next to it. Less anxiety that way.

Dave

Hi Rob,

I have learned not to sit on seat nor stand on pegs when do that. Just stand next to it. Less anxiety that way.

Dave

Yup I just twisted the throttle a couple of times. Besides I didn't want my tears to freeze to the paint :cry:

I couldn't stand it anymore and finally broke mine out of the garage on Friday. Rode for 30 minutes in 28-30 degrees. Seat heat and grips on High, Big Smile on Face! First time ive ever been off the bike this long.

1 Week till we Spring ahead and 20 days till SPRING!

7C = 22F

-8F = -22C

Either way too cold!

Come on spring ;)

7C is about 45F, not 22F!

Yes. The "4s" (sort of)

-40 = -40

4 = 40

28 = 82

40 = 104

Ball-parking it at the airport...

10 = 50

20 = 70 (68)

30 = 90 (86)

An absolutely cruddy 39 and drizzling here in Rabb's Grant with the promise of more Curling weather to come.

Why start it at all? (unless you just enjoy a good tease!) Roads in central Ohio are white with new snow as I type this. Basta!!!!!

Archived