IGNORED

Bad news

johnlt

I wish Joe a speedy and complete recovery!

I feel his pain (figuratively and literally) as I shattered my left leg in a skiing accident in January. I am having a rough time dealing with the boredom and lack of mobility more than anything. My iPhone has been my best friend to combat boredom.

Best wishes!

markgoodrich

This stuff is all well and good, all this talk here and on Facebook but I gotta say, without pictures....

So does this mean Joe will lead the dual sport ride at North meets South on a GS trike? :rofl: But seriously, I wish you the best Joe.

Jose

CoarsegoldKid
I wish Joe a speedy and complete recovery!

I feel his pain (figuratively and literally) as I shattered my left leg in a skiing accident in January. I am having a rough time dealing with the boredom and lack of mobility more than anything. My iPhone has been my best friend to combat boredom.

Best wishes!

Thanks Hammer. I agree the smartphone has been an invaluable lifeline especially while in the hospital. Your shattered sounds nastier than my break. I wish you great healing.

This stuff is all well and good, all this talk here and on Facebook but I gotta say, without pictures....

There are pictures that haven't been processed yet. Most are from Barry's perspective from the previous days we rode together. We managed to escape Sierra Vista, Az without x-ray images so the gory details will be delayed.

CoarsegoldKid

North Meets South 2015 will still be the grand event that you guys have made it each year. Someone else will have to lead the sport group and the dual sport group. If you wish to saddle up with a sport group talk to Cornelis. Since he was always inches from my six he's next in line to lead.

North Meets South 2015 will still be the grand event that you guys have made it each year. Someone else will have to lead the sport group and the dual sport group. If you wish to saddle up with a sport group talk to Cornelis. Since he was always inches from my six he's next in line to lead.

See if you can get Bob to come out this year.

CoarsegoldKid

I've asked every year. He just opened a motorcycle repair business in Fresno last week. He might be busy.

Joe,

At least our accidents happened while we were doing something we love. for me a ski accident or a dirt bike accident are both cool ways of getting injured..... Falling off a ladder while cleaning the gutters, not so much.

beemerman2k

I am so glad that Joe is alright. When I see a subject titled, "Bad news" on a motorcycle site, I brace for the worse. We have had plenty of "worse" here on this site.

Congratulations, Joe! Yours is not bad news at all. Yours is a graduation to the next level of motorcycle wisdom! Congrats and be well, my friend. :thumbsup:

Archived