IGNORED

Sometimes Dreams DO Come True (Firefighter Content)

Mike

My son:

i-BS8JCwd-M.jpg

Completed all the requirements and was hired yesterday. #1 in his paramedic class. #1 out of 600 applicants. Former paratrooper, platoon leader, all-around excellent human being.

(He's a little older than he was in the photo, the first time he sat in a Naperville F.D. truck . . . this may have been the moment when the seed was planted.)

Congratulations, Mike. Along with you we've followed his progress over the years and he has excelled at absolutely everything. I feel like a proud uncle.

WOW. Rightfully proud father.

Give him our congratulations.

We can never say enough about those who put themselves in harms way in order to serve.

Mike

You need a new photo for a side by side.

i-BS8JCwd-S.jpgIMG_8073-S.jpg

You never have to ask a parent twice :grin: . . . the second photo is with his two paramedic preceptors.

It is kind of funny that after climbing several ladders to the top along the way he now finds himself at the bottom. Congrats...

Rookie! :thumbsup:

It is kind of funny that after climbing several ladders to the top along the way he now finds himself at the bottom. Congrats...

Rookie! :thumbsup:

So true . . . he was on a different career track, but he has long known this is what he wanted to do. Personally, I'm glad he had the gumption to reset his career path to pursue his passion.

Personally, I'm glad he had the gumption to reset his career path to pursue his passion.

Good for him! :thumbsup: ....and you, proud papa!

Archived