IGNORED

New 2015 R1200RT owner

FirePilot146

Hi All,

I've finally made the next logical jump up to this, the best riding bike I've ever owned! I have to say I have been a Triumph guy for quite some time now and the decision was between the Trophy SE or the 1200RT. I test rode the 1200RT and didn't even bother to ride the Trophy. I cannot believe how comfortable, responsive, technologically advanced, etc. this new Beemer is. I grew up driving BMWs (2002, Bavaria, 750iL) but have never owned a BMW moto and now am wondering why. Actually more like kicking myself for not doing it earlier.

Anyway, I now have about 45 miles on her since riding her off of the GOAZ dealer lot last night and cannot wait to get her on the real road. There is a 250 mile group ride tomorrow here in Phoenix and the minutes are just ticking by now that I'm so itching to put her through the paces.

Welcome to the club! :wave: Great bike and a great place to hang out when you're not on the bike. Ride tales and pictures are a sought after commodity this time of year! ;)

Pat

Anyway, I now have about 45 miles on her since riding her off of the GOAZ dealer lot last night and cannot wait to get her on the real road. There is a 250 mile group ride tomorrow here in Phoenix and the minutes are just ticking by now that I'm so itching to put her through the paces.

Greetings from Rim Country! :wave:

So how about a post-ride report on that new moto? I did a 270 mile loop on my older RT yesterday with a bud who rides a 2015 RT. Not gonna do a test ride 'cus would likely lead to writing a big check!

Archived