IGNORED

Roomies Thread

EffBee

The Un is still a ways off, but some people may want to share a room and split the cost. So I thought it might be time to start this thread. If you want a Roomie, post below. PLEASE REPLY TO A POTENTIAL ROOMIE VIA PM OR EMAIL ONLY. NO OPEN DISCUSSIONS IN THIS THREAD. If you end up getting a roomie, tell an Admin and they'll mark your original request thread as "Roomie Found" so you don't get any more offers.

As for me, I'm not sure if I'm gonna have my roommate or not, so I might be looking. Just not wanting to commit yet. But I'll make a list if anyone's interested. PM me.

I don't drink or smoke, don't snore unless my CPAP mask leaks (it doesn't), and I can sleep with or without earplugs in case you HAVE to fall asleep with the TV on.

YOU. . .non-smoker, no snoring please, and no politics, even if you fully and completely understand that I'm right. :grin:

I plan to be there Sun night thru Wed night, so if I can save $120-$160 by splitting the room, that's two road nights worth of motels for my trip to/from. Worth it.

• 3 months later...

Archived