IGNORED

SECFF February 2015 Lunch

Bernie

Please join us, Ken (Kinsley), Terry (terryofperry) and me for lunch around 12:00 PM on February 7th 2015 at:

Cornbread Cafe

637 (?) East Court Street,

Wrightsville, GA 31096

478-246-4247

cornbread cafe

It is located on the corner of GA-15 and Court Street (center of town).

IN.....as long as I don't need spikes on my tires to get there. :thumbsup:

The restaurant is actually near the center of town at the intersection of N Marcus St and E Court St.

N32 43.839 W82 43.166

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry that Chris and Foot can't make it.

Found some new roads, I need to check out. Route files loaded into the GPS. Early departure Saturday morning.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll, ride carefully, gonna be below freezing when we wake up but should warm up well as the Fl guys bring some higher temps with them, thankfully.

Terry

In Baxley, GA at 8 am, stopped for a hot coffee. It's 34 degrees and frost everywhere, but clear skies and the sun is shining. Great ride so far this morning.

Sorry I had to bail this morning, Bernie. I know it has been a gorgeous day, but no sleep & big riding don't mix. Hopefully next month.

Oh, missed seeing the rest of the scruffy bunch, too. :wave:

It was good seeing everyone, another wonderful lunch, Ken & Bernie picked a great little Cafe'. Really enjoyed it. Next time for sure Danny.

Be well.

Terry

Don't worry Danny, I know what you mean.

Great day of riding, after a cold start, the sun made it a special day. Found several new to me roads and literally rolled in Wrightsville out of gas, luckily after tilting the RT on it's left side, there was enough gas to restart it and ride the few blocks to the gas station. South GA is full of surprises and lots of hiding great roads.

Looking forward to the next one in March.

Don't worry Danny, I know what you mean.

Great day of riding, after a cold start, the sun made it a special day. Found several new to me roads and literally rolled in Wrightsville out of gas, luckily after tilting the RT on it's left side, there was enough gas to restart it and ride the few blocks to the gas station. South GA is full of surprises and lots of hiding great roads.

Looking forward to the next one in March.

See, you need a GSA. Two more gallons makes all the difference. :grin:

Archived