IGNORED

A very nice GS

TEWKS

Evening Pat

He sure doesn't use that GS like I use mine. He!! you can't even tell what color my GS used to be let alone what color it was supposed to be.

Mud is good, lots of mud is better, deep water crossings make it look like a mudslide.

DR, you are reminding the time I stopped at Blue Moon BMW, and took a F650 GS out for a demo ride. I asked, "Do you have any recommended test ride route?" They said no, so off I went. Less than a mile up the road, I spotted a construction site for a Baptist megachurch. After plonking through puddles and Georgia red clay, I returned the bike with a large red mud stripe up the front of my jacket, and suggested that they may want to wash the bike. Then I departed the premises as fast as I could....

Surprisingly, I'm still welcome as a customer, although the salesman who sent me off on the demo ride is no longer employed by Blue Moon.

He sure doesn't use that GS like I use mine.

Mud is good, lots of mud is better, deep water crossings make it look like a mudslide.

D.R., yeah, too pretty to mud up but, I'd still ride it! :thumbsup:

On a normal day I would have probably taken the bridge. But, following Bill (roadscholar) is not your normal day. :grin:

B.F. photo

imagejpg1_zpse7a1966c.jpg

Pat

Have no idea what you're talking about Pat.

017-L.jpg

Bill%20water%20fall%20.jpg-L.jpg

In case anyone wanted to know, when your GS handlebars have been submerged for a couple minutes the blinkers will start acting like a spaceship from an old Spielberg movie the rest of the day, or until everything dries out. :)

Archived