IGNORED

AIMEXPO

walton66

Huzband and I are going there Saturday.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it.......

Pics and recon the new Yamaha 700 Tenere!

This message will self destruct in 3....2.....

Myself and a couple of guys are heading down from Tallahassee Saturday as well. (Then stopping in Gainesville at the Gator football game on the way home).

Huzband and I are going there Saturday.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it.......

Pics and recon the new Yamaha 700 Tenere!

This message will self destruct in 3....2.....

I'm sure it'll be parked by the 883s, and all the other "little bikes" :rofl:

Is the Yamaha a 700 or 660 ?

It is "rumored" to utilize the FZ-07's mill which is a 689cc motor. The 660 won't be used.

We're leaving Jax about 630 Saturday morning, going to grab breakfast some place along the way and should be there close to when they open @ 9. Huzband has to get back early to care for the hounds, but I think I may sneak over to Dogtona and watch some racing that afternoon.

You have a route planned? I'll ride over in the morning and eat and meet you at the convention center. I'm closer so will probably get there first so give me a call when you arrive. Looking at their website it looks like there is free parking for bikes in a designated area.

From my experience attending this event last year, the free motorcycle parking is a bus shuttle ride away. To me not worth it. I parked in a parking garage next to the convention center and I think the price was about $10.

Archived