IGNORED

2014 RT Color

bmwdavid

Which color does everyone think was the most popular, Blue or Ebony? I had the Ebony and thought it was sharp but it was difficult to keep clean. I now have the choice of either and not seeing the blue in person for a while was wondering what most people purchased.

The Quartz Blue Metallic is discontinued for 2015. An instant classic! Or maybe and more likely, they were stuck with a shite load of them. :grin: Either way I like it. I just got the bike back yesterday, this is really one incredible motorcycle, glad I waited. :thumbsup:

image_zps2ba51a7e.jpg

Pat

They are powder coated. IMO it's how they should come from BMW. Or, at least have a sport option with the black wheels and a graphics package. I'd buy it.

Pat

Thanks Karl!

Yeah, it started with a little paint for the walls. Well then the floor looked like crap, had to fix that. Pictures, yep might as well hang them. Dimond plate, (insert Tim the Tool Man's grunt here) had to have it. :thumbsup: Came out pretty good but some think I have issues. :)

Pat

Sorry, didn't even notice your bike Tewks until Karl brought it up.

What a garage. Even the moldings around the doorway!

I have no bike envy 'cos I adore my '03...HOWEVER I HAVE GARAGE ENVY. I would need a maid to keep it cleaned polished and de-cluttered though.

Sorry, didn't even notice your bike Tewks until Karl brought it up.

What a garage. Even the moldings around the doorway!

I have no bike envy 'cos I adore my '03...HOWEVER I HAVE GARAGE ENVY. I would need a maid to keep it cleaned polished and de-cluttered though.

+ 1

Since some of us have envy, you seem to have a company of others with issues 

Jay

I typed my response in Word, then pasted to the forum I put in a smiley face the old fashion way with a colon and parenthesis. The forum displayed 

Jay

I typed my response in Word, then pasted to the forum I put in a smiley face the old fashion way with a colon and parenthesis. The forum displayed 

Jay

Word isn't a plain text editor and there's more stuff there than just the text you see. You'd be better off with note pad if you use windows or textwrangler on a mac.

Archived