IGNORED

The 2015 UnRally will be in . . . .

EffBee

I just got up from a nap.....what did I miss?

Matt, fyi, dont you know I'm just a malcontent and the reason why we cant have nice things?

Matt, fyi, dont you know I'm just a malcontent and the reason why we cant have nice things?

Well there was a rumor that you were in Blowing Rock last year for 15 minutes and then left before I got to say Hi. :wave:

Since this will be in your backyard, do you think you could stay for 30 minutes this time??????? :grin:

I heard some kind of caterwauling and thought it was just a loud clutch. I was in a rush though, had recently had a "close encounter of the park ranger" kind and needed to unwind by drowning olives while sitting in the hot tub.

Took a little ride up to Gays Mills WI today to buy some apples.

WI river was full. Nice fall day with some great color on the hill sides.

Is it too early for some excited chatter???

• 1 month later...

Winter is starting so I am experimenting with routes to the UN. This one has stops in Loretto Ontario(visit friends), Grayling MI and across the UP to Wausau WI. I picked Wausau as close to the middle of Wisconsin. Anyone along the way care to ride along with all or part of the route? Any suggestions on changes? It's never too early to start planning.

Thanks for the offer. The route is mostly just to get there on the less crowded slab. Certain parts in Ontario will be on some busy slab but that is the price to visit friends.

I've read thru this post but seem to be missing the exact location in Wisconsin. Where?

You haven't missed it. The location has not been announced yet.

I've read thru this post but seem to be missing the exact location in Wisconsin. Where?

You haven't missed it. The location has not been announced yet.

Not posted yet. It will be put up when the reservation system is up and running.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like I will be trailering it up to Michigan with a friend, then meeting two other friends there and riding over to the mystery spot in Wisconsin.

• 3 weeks later...
I was at UnRally 1 (I think it was 1), maybe it is time to do another? :dopeslap:

Picture%20029.jpg

Man, that brings back some memories. And that's only about a third of the people who attended.

There are two Amarena Red RT's on the front row. The one on the right has some funky helmet design. I think that guy was one of the Hell's Angels.

BTW, I have it on reasonably good authority that the Un Organizing Team is within 60 days of buttoning down the registration and payment process, finalizing many other details (securing the lowest possible room rates, tying up the location for the final evening's meal, getting the menu and price completed, finishing the T-shirt design, etc., etc.) and announcing the exact location, so everyone can register for the event and then book their rooms.

What is it that Kathy says? TIGBSMF!!!

TT, may I suggest adding "bail money" to your trip list, and as always, get some extra insurance. (Make sure it covers rodeo bulls).

Man, that brings back some memories. And that's only about a third of the people who attended.

There are two Amarena Red RT's on the front row. The one on the right has some funky helmet design. I think that guy was one of the Hell's Angels.

No officer, I'm not Wurty!

I still have one of those hats. The one I have says:

"Team Wurty. That Chick Wants Me."

I also have two of the official hats of the BMWRT.com TechDaze at Gleno's in 2001. None of them have ever been worn.

Joe Frickin' Friday
When will the location be announced?

Expect an announcement before the end of this month.

Thanks JFF.

When will the location be announced?

Expect an announcement before the end of this month.

Whoooo Hoooooo!!

Excited chatter, excited chatter, excited chatter, excited chatter. :grin::clap::wave::thumbsup:dance.giflove-smiley-037.gif

Need something for which to look forward considering the coolness outside this afternoon.

Prolly fire up a new Excited Chatter thread as soon as the location is announced. If you can't wait, cut loose with a new thread now and let's get this pre-party started!!!

My wife's parents live in Wisconsin, so I was thinking this was a no brainer. But just verified the dates, and it overlaps with an ADVRIDER event that I had already registered for. Murphy's law, only one event planned for all summer, and this event overlaps. Oh well enjoy Wisconsin, great location, and post lots of pictures.

i-6m9Qpsk-L.jpg

AdventurePoser

Can we get from Maine to Wisconsin and then home by July 2nd? I think Marina and I may be able to make this one. Besides, it'll be a great opportunity to eat cheese curds and custard, though not at the same time. :)

Archived