IGNORED

Check In

Lets_Play_Two

Mark, this is the check-in thread, you obviously are still OUT!

Yeah, and he's already written a ride tale... This guy has no idea about the proper order of things! :rofl:

Home today. After a 350 day last Sunday and a 815 day on Monday I decided to take some circuitous routes back home. Great to meet new folks, and see others! Thanks to ALL for the UN-organization. :thumbsup: Looking forward to another...

Linda and I got home a few days ago after visiting friends in Portland and Medford. Actually got the bike out of the trailer for some back road rides. No rain.

Had a great time and thanks to the organizers for another great UN! :thumbsup: Can't wait two years for the next West event. Maybe we need to drop in to Torrey later this year and drink some more wine with some guy from AZ. Much fun was had despite the fact that we only got two drink tickets each day. :rofl:

Was great to see some old friends and make a few new ones.

Somehow I'm still in California. I dunno how to get out. Basecamp is a mystery.

Where in California? It's a big state - almost as big as Texas. :)

markgoodrich

Now I'm suddenly in Flagstaff. I'm very confused. I thought I was going 115 today and the temp was 92,but I had it backwards.

At least Flagstaff has 7000 ft of elevation and rain. So you managed to cool off. Won't last across NM or TX, but enjoy it for a couple of hours.

Except for the 105,000 square mile difference. :grin:

Mark:

I'm pretty sure that gives you the mileage award for this Un. Always a pleasure to see you, and also to meet Suzanne.

Mike Cassidy

markgoodrich
Mark:

I'm pretty sure that gives you the mileage award for this Un. Always a pleasure to see you, and also to meet Suzanne.

Mike Cassidy

See, Mike, it's like those rewards credit cards. Each mile through the Mojave counts as 500 miles.

Mark:

Mike Cassidy

See, Mike, it's like those rewards credit cards. Each mile through the Mojave counts as 500 miles.

But only in summer. ;-)

Mark, it's not that I'm doubting you or anything...but 22,500 miles?! That's a circumnavigation of the world! That's like 5 trips coast to coast. In 3 weeks that's 1000 miles each day. OK, it's a K1600 and fast. And Texans never exaggerate.

markgoodrich
Mark, it's not that I'm doubting you or anything...but 22,500 miles?! That's a circumnavigation of the world! That's like 5 trips coast to coast. In 3 weeks that's 1000 miles each day. OK, it's a K1600 and fast. And Texans never exaggerate.

I prefer to use the term "embellish."

Archived