IGNORED

Novus 1, 2, 3

jbr7t

69162422-18B7-4EA3-A3F1-CD06CEFB57FB_zpsavp2xqvc.jpg

When I bought my GS it came with an Aeroflow windscreen and the stock windscreen packed up in a box. Needless to say the stock screen wasn't well cared for so it was pretty marred up. I decided to give the Novus products a shot to see if they would get it looking decent again. Sorry the pictures of before and after aren't great. I'm by no means a photographer and it's hard to get a shot of a clear object.

10ECA264-F48B-4FE7-A5DA-DBD8E1D8C927_zpscdboujnc.jpg

image_zpse3e7b51c.jpg

I will say that it took some SIGNIFICANT elbow grease and the screen still isn't perfect, but it is MUCH better. I think when I take it back off after the summer I'm going to take some more time with it. Probably use a buffer instead of just hand application.

image_zps8e556350.jpg

9DB306A0-F660-4DE6-89C0-9ED913CB3FBF_zpsc6l9lzos.jpg

I think if the screen hadn't been so extremely scratched up it would of worked much better and been a lot easier. None the less, I'd say this is a good product and works as advertised. The Novus 1 is pretty similar to plexus as well, so once I'm out of Plexus I might just use the Novus.

You got good results. I've had similar results with the two Maguiar's products, the plastic cleaner and plastic polish, but it can be lots of work.

Just as a FYI, some windscreens and face shields have coatings that can be damaged/removed by these products. Always check in an inconspicuous location before you tackle the job.

Archived