IGNORED

UnRally V -- The Return to Gunnison: Lodging announcment

Tasker

jUST hEAD tO the KOA, Eric...it's gonna be a hoot and you'll never sleep so well.!! Just stay away from Yeeha's tent.!! grin.gif
That's what I was thinking... I've been wanting an excuse for a newer smaller tent, and this just might be it...

clap.gif

Yeeha! Stephen
jUST hEAD tO the KOA, Eric...it's gonna be a hoot and you'll never sleep so well.!! Just stay away from Yeeha's tent.!! grin.gif
That's what I was thinking... I've been wanting an excuse for a newer smaller tent, and this just might be it...

clap.gif

Take the big step and Just Do It!

The Gunny KOA is one of the nicest I've ever seen. the tenting secton is really nice and even has a Babbling Brook behind it to calm those Day's End stresses... and to cool your feet if you so desire.

"Just stay away from Yeeha's tent.!! grin.gif "

I'll pretent I didn't hear that! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in clap.gif camping KOA

looking forward to see some of you from the unrally at Death Valley 2006.

It's a pity I can't attend Torrey.

But finally I got Gunnison organized. It will be my last big event with you guys, because four weeks later, after Gunnison, my aeroplane is leaving to bring me back to work in Germany bncry.gif and than I have to miss my bike for 4 weeks, it will riding over the ocean back home. Four weeks without my bike, isn't that unbeliefable. I still don't know how to endure........

Christiane

I'm in for camping too.

Christiane, it will be great to ride with you again, but we're going to miss you when you return home to Germany.

I'm in for camping too.

Hi Timmer,

when are you leaving for Gunnison? I made my reservation from Juni 18th to 23th. I would like to have some sightseeing on the way to Gunnison. How about you or other guys to have a nice ride together?

Christiane

We'll be leaving Sat. the 17th, I-80 to Fallon, then 50 the rest of the way. We plan to take three days to get there. Then start back Friday, taking maybe five days to get back. Not sure of the return route yet, but will likely stay a couple of nights in Torrey.

If that should coincide with anyone elses trip. ....

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still looking for a roommate for the Holiday Inn Express. Cary Littell can't make it, so I've got a room with two queen beds right at Rally HQ. Mi casa es su casa. Free breakfast, too.

PhillyFlash

I'll pass on the room, but I'll take you up on the free breakfast. Thanks, buddy. grin.gif

Sent you a PM about a possible roommate for you.