IGNORED

Thumbs up for Revzilla customer service

John Ranalletta

John Ranalletta

Our last minute decision to attend the Unrally put the pressure on to find new gear. As it happens, I got a new pair of boots and the rest will have to wait. My wife needed new riding pants and jacket.

She talked w/ a Revzilla rep and ordered pants. They were too small. Revzilla sent a UPS label to print for returning the pants and credited our account quickly.

A new jacket and pants came after another conference with the Revzilla rep that fill the bill.

Great customer service and selection.

I agree. I'm not a big online shopper as I prefer to support my local economy. But I have made a couple purchases from Revzilla out of necessity when items weren't available local. They have some outstanding folks working for them.

Good outfit to deal with. Their on-line videos are very helpful in selecting the right gear and the service is prompt and correct.

I too prefer to shop local and resist the urge to try stuff on at a nearby shop before ordering on-line. Supporting the local guys keeps them in business. But sometimes you just have to go elsewhere and Revzilla is that place.

pete

I very much use their online reviews to help me narrow things down, but I still purchase most everything locally, because I do want to try it on and make sure it works for me.

I guess that's the opposite of the people who go to the brick and mortar stores, make sure they know what they want and then go home and buy online, hunh? :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting article in the latest BMW Owners News about Revzilla and its three founders. In their first year they had something like $1.3M in sales (surprising them). Last year sales revenues were $50M and they expect them to be $75M this year.

I love Revzilla. They're always great. Two weeks ago I finally pulled the trigger on a top case for the GSA, a Givi Trekker 52. Ordered Thu afternoon, got a call Fri morn from customer service to confirm that it was indeed me that placed the order ( :thumbsup:) , & it arrived the following Mon. And shipping was free. :clap:

If you're in the area, their showroom is very nice, and their sales people are just the best. I bought a new Shoei RF-1200 on Saturday from them. I must have tried on 10-12 helmets and was able to take my time shopping. The salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable about all the helmets. They didn't have the color I wanted in stock, but were able to just order it for me right from the salesfloor, as if I had done it online.

I can't recommend them enough!

• 1 year later...

I know I'm reviving an old thread here. but I wanted to reiterate what Sweendog said above. I'm very fortunate to live close enough that going to the Revzilla boutique, as they like to call it, isn't an awful adventure. I've been there several times and every time I go there is NEVER any pressure to purchase and they spend as much time with you as you need. The sales people are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Often suggesting things that you might never have considered before and could send you in a direction, for the better, you never thought you might have gone before. I can't recommend enough, if you're in the area, or if you could make a day trip out of going, it's well worth.

And as a special bonus, 4 miles away is the Reading Terminal Market. Every culture of food you could possibly imagine all in one place. My wife and I go to Philly sometimes just for that. It's a real experience. Be forewarned though, the market closes at 6:00 PM. I know Dinic's has been on one of the Food Network shows. I think DDD. It's quite good too.

Archived