IGNORED

Lewiston or Clarkston lunch on Monday the 16th

szurszewski

szurszewski

Laura and I will likely stop in Clarkston or Lewiston for lunch on Monday as we head from an overnight stop in Richland, Wa to Moscow. I've got a couple of friends to see, but they may be at work anyway :)

There are a few places to eat with great decks overlooking the river, and then we are planning to head out of town on the Spiral Highway .

No set plans at all really regarding anything else, and if anyone is going to be in the area, we'd be happy to meet for lunch.

josh

szurszewski

Bummer of a time to have your new toy taken out of commission! (Though the mean part of me wants to gloat a little and say, that's what you all get for buying fancy new rides instead of taking the more practical approach of buying a ten year old bike, and then riding it for ten more years....).

Actually, you know what? That really is mean; I'll make you a deal: let's trade. You can have my bike, which is totally ready to ride to the Un, and when if they ever get your bike fixed, you can give it to me. :)

Seriously though - I hope they get it fixed soon, and I'm glad that whatever exactly they think might try to kill you, didn't try to kill you!

Archived