IGNORED

Camping @ the Unrally

bcoles

Myself and a riding buddy are going to the Chief Joseph Rally in John Day, Oregon. We saw the Unrally and it works great for us on our return trip to the Okanagan in B. C. My questions are: is camping still available, can we pay the $45 when we arrive. Thanks. Bryan.

Camping is still available and more information about it is found in the following thread: Camping Info . Note that the campground is a couple of miles from the Best Western where most of the people will be staying, but there will be several of the group camping.

We are trying to have all participants pre-register and pay at the following site Registration Page . That allows us to make firm commitments on the T-shirts and banquet numbers as the T-shirt order has to go in tomorrow (June 1st). The registration site takes PayPal so hopefully that will work for you.

I hope this answers your questions. If you need more info, please post you questions here or send me a PM. It will be great if you can join us and bring up the B.C. numbers to balance out the Californians and the Texans.

Archived