IGNORED

Two Holes Below License Plate Are For ???

BarryBeemer

BarryBeemer

Not sure if these are unique to the '14 RT, but there are what appear to be two mounting holes just below the license plate on the rear fender. Before I decide exactly where to mount a reflective decal in that area, I would be curious about possible future use of those holes.

Thanks!

Not sure if these are unique to the '14 RT, but there are what appear to be two mounting holes just below the license plate on the rear fender. Before I decide exactly where to mount a reflective decal in that area, I would be curious about possible future use of those holes.

Thanks!

Rear fender logo plate

OzarkR1200RT

They fender is identical to the GT and GTL. European license plates are much larger and cover holes.

Search the GTL forums.....lot of guys have gotten creative in covering them up. Good luck!

Thanks!

Rear fender logo plate

That's what I did, looks great!

Archived