IGNORED

Trunk

Rob

Any aftermarket top case that fit on the 05-13 RT will fit the 14 with the appropriate mounting plate. You needed a mounting plate with the older models also.

I had a Givi V 46 on my old RT and thought it was a great product.

Pat

Pat, I called Givi in North Carolina and they indicated a mounting plate for the 14RT was not yet available...too bad, would love to transfer over my old V46, great economical top case.

When I let my Givi and the associated E193 mounting plate go with my 2011 RT trade it was based on what Givi told me (which could be incorrect). The four plates that fit the contour and curvature underneath the stock rack may indeed fit and I will confirm one way or the other when I go back up to my dealer next Wednesday. If it fits I'm definitely going to negotiate a buyback because I need a top case only for long camping trips and my old Givi still has all my old adventure decals.

The twisted throttle price for the E193 mounting plate is great BTW.

I have that exact GIVI setup on my 2014. I took it off of a 2005 and it fits the 2014 just as well. I've been using it for about a month.

As much as I like the GIVI case, I am considering a stock case in order to get central locking on the top case. Would be so nice to not to have to mess around with my GIVI key.

I can't seem to get my photos to display. Maybe this drop box link will work?

GIVI on 2014 RT

Looks good Ryan, thanks for the confirmation that the E193 mounting plate for Givi top cases will work. My old Givi is fine for me since I use it so seldomly but have to admit that central locking is very nice to have.

Thanks all. While the central locking is nice, the price is a bit much for the few times I would use it. Givi is on my wife's RT and it has held up well.

Best,

Archived