IGNORED

Just for the Record

bmweerman

Just for the record....

Marathon Mans RT just took her first test run after installing the friction plate CORRECTLY this time.. dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

And she runs frickin AWESOME!!!!! clap.gifclap.gifgrin.gif

Thanks for everybodys help and support during these dark times....but now thumbsup.gifgrin.gifthumbsup.gifclap.gif

BYEEEEE>>>>EEE>>>>EEE

Cameron aka Marathon Man

That's outstanding!!!

You absolutely have the premier award for having the most things go wrong yet still being able to pull through in the end thumbsup.gif

hey cameron

that,s awsome news . Well just did the clutch change on mine, bmw wanted £850.00 STERLING SO I SCRATCHED MY HEAD GOT A GREAT BIG SPLINTER, Anyway studied your posting copied your list of tools and set to it on friday afternoon at 1.30 (early finish from work thumbsup.gif) by 6.30 friday evening clutch done bike back running clap.gif. Please dont think i am trying to rub salt into the wound , but after reading your post and noting all of the advice from everyone i found it to be a breeze . Things are always easier when you learn from the bad luck of others.

Back to the origional point i AM truly very pleased for you and i commend your patience with your problems . I hope you have many miles of trouble free motoring.

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

STAY UPRIGHT

DEREK

Anyway studied your posting copied your list of tools and set to it on friday afternoon at 1.30 (early finish from work ) by 6.30 friday evening clutch done bike back running . Please dont think i am trying to rub salt into the wound , but after reading your post and noting all of the advice from everyone i found it to be a breeze . Things are always easier when you learn from the bad luck of others.

Hi Derek...

Wow that's an outstanding time for that job!

And, hey, it's not rubbing salt in the wound, If anything I did or didn't do or somehow got started that helped you out that's all good!

Take care!

Cameron

Archived