IGNORED

Wiring Diagrams

wingingit2

Does anyone know where to get Wiring diagrams?

I have a 02 K1200LT with integral ABS.

I have 4 different manuals and not one has a wiring diagram.

Evening wingingit2

You basically need the BMW Motorrad SLP 2.2 wiring diagrams.

Unfortunately that is strange wiring diagram structure that has many separate pages with references to separate Legends & separate linked info.

So, no real way to break it apart to send or post specific bike info. Even a screen capture will only yield a basic diagram but the references to the numbered connectors & components are on separate pages.

If you need something simple & specific I could look it up for you but more than basics takes a lot of copy/pate/capture work.

Afternoon wingingit2

Sorry, that CD is BMW copyrighted so would be illegal for me to do that. It is also against this sites policy.

Does anyone know where to get Wiring diagrams?

If you're willing to part with, in your case, around $45, they're available from a dealership.

• 2 weeks later...
louisvillebob

Wiring diagrams:

Try Prospero's garage www.wiringdiagrams.com Large laminated, color coded wiring diagrams at reasonable price. Wife said they look like placemats for bikers. Recommend them highly. I punch a hole in them, hang them out in the garage. Have acquired a bunch of them. Some of them have useful maintenance tips on the back. Ride safely.

Bob

Archived