IGNORED

Protection bars

strataj

• 1 month later...
brucewinter

Re: Engine Protection Bars Wunderlich Installation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I just received for my 14 the wunderlich engine guards in black. any tips on the installation? do any panels need to be removed. The pannier engine guards will be delivered next week

who has installed Wunderlich on their 14 RT?

Jaqen H'ghar
I received an email from Wunderlich today (per a past inquiry) on their protection bars http://www.wunderlichamerica.com/bmw/R1200RTLC.html they aren’t available until April, I remember someone was asking about this.

I had my dealer in SoCal order the Wunderlich protection bars in black for me a week ago, they came in on Tuesday and I personally walked them from the parts dept. over to service myself, my Quartz blue is in there anyways getting the wheels powder coated satin black, the exhaust ceramic coated black and the top case 28L color matched, so I told them to just go ahead and install them for me so I don't know why you can't get them. Maybe I got the last set? YES! fist pump. Well anyway my bike should be ready to roll tomorrow or Saturday and I'll post some pics if I can figure out how as I have not posted pics yet. num

Jaqen H'ghar

At the latest I should get it back from the dealer Saturday morning, I'll post them on Sunday, I'm really hoping it looks good. I also have some other things to do to it when it gets home, some smaller additions and touch's I want. But don't want to over do it.

Oops, I posted on a different thread that I just had the BMW head protectors put on. Will email anyone a photo if they can post it. The protectors/covers sit fairly flush and were relatively easy to install (my friend did it for me).

Archived