IGNORED

HID lights

CopsRT

Lets see if I can get this picture to show up. I just got done installing a set of Hella HID's on my R1200RT on mounts above the mirrors. Now if the snow would just go away here in MN, I could go out and try them out. thumbsup.gifclap.gif

633109-IMG_0057.JPG.bd8f76a5d4e35934933d622b21264d98.JPG

Calvin  (no socks)

I've got a set of the Hellas on my K /GT. Knock their eyes out bright. Even in broad daylight I have had cages bright light me.... They have been on over a year now, I still love flipping them on approaching an intersection at night so no turning drivers will cross my path. (Past performance not indicitive of future results). grin.gif

Lets see if I can get this picture to show up. I just got done installing a set of Hella HID's on my R1200RT on mounts above the mirrors. Now if the snow would just go away here in MN, I could go out and try them out. thumbsup.gifclap.gif

Any chance of pic's showing how they are mounted? Do the mounts make it easy to adjust (aim) the lights?

Greg - 'cuz inquiring minds want to know!

I'm in the process of doing the same thing with different brackets. Where did you mount the ballasts and did you have to drill the fairings for the supply to the lights

? TIA

fletcher clark

Ballasts are zip tied in side the fairing. (see picture) I then had to trim the mirror housing for the bracket for the lights and the cable from the ballast to the lights.

633739-IMG_0051.JPG.6172782c080966963dd826904b72c682.JPG

Archived