IGNORED

Ride alno video

Francis

Like watching paint dry.

Try this one. Don't know if it's been shown already. Nice scenery and then a fairly comprehensive look at the bike.

Like watching paint dry.

Try this one. Don't know if it's been shown already. Nice scenery and then a fairly comprehensive look at the bike.

Yes, the bike is nice and all... but can anyone tell me which road is that? I take it's either in Spain or (less likely) Portugal... and I want to ride it! :grin:

Yes, the bike is nice and all... but can anyone tell me which road is that? I take it's either in Spain or (less likely) Portugal... and I want to ride it! :grin:

Well I sure can't, either way, it's outta my jurisdiction. :grin:

Actually, I was thinking the same thing, putting it on the checklist!

Well I sure can't, either way, it's outta my jurisdiction. :grin:

Actually, I was thinking the same thing, putting it on the checklist!

For me it's just a matter of riding 900km or so of highways in a day to Perpignan or Carcassonne and then crossing over the border... :grin:

From some scraps of evidence I am ashamed to make public (because it would make me the king of pointdexters) I suspect this particular road is down south (Andalusia?) but I'll put my sources in Germany to work to see if I can find out more.

Two of my top six favorite roads are in Spain so I am quite partial to their carriageways. :grin:

Archived