IGNORED

The Official Un-Rally 13 Registration Announcement!!!

Lester V

Sorry to hear you and Nigel will not be able to attend. We'll miss you both! It's important to take care of your dad. My mom's going to be 100 July 1st. So a big party is planned for when we get back from Moscow.

Bill_Walker
The good news is my Dad is doing well,

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!! :clap:

but he's in need of our attention on a daily basis. He had the best winter he's had in years and I had thought that would translate into me traveling for a few weeks this summer. It's not to be and, as much as I will miss seeing you peeps (sigh), I am grateful for what I have.

Noooooooooooo! :mad:

HUGS back to you.

Sorry that your won't be able to make it. We'll miss you (and Nigel).

I understand completely as we had to bail on Gunnison II when my Dad got ill. Hope he continues to do well.

We had a phone call with Angela, our contact at the BW+UI to discuss some of the final details. We thought we should post a few of those items here for your information.

Parking and Wash Station. The parking lot reserved for the UnRally will be the east side parking lot rather than the west side. This parking lot is somewhat smaller than the west side lot, but has the advantage of being less busy and further away from the main mall access street to the west so it should be more private. With the ongoing renovations at the hotel, it is also further removed from their equipment movement and office trailer, porta-potti, etc. It is also directly adjacent to the discount gas station to the east so people will be able to fill up then ride to the wash station to clean up after their hard day's ride. There are 37 parking stalls marked out, so we will have to double up with our bikes as much as possible to get all of them in. Of course, if you happen to be in a room on the west side and want to park your bike within viewing distance, you still have that option.

Another item to mention is that the Registration (and gathering) room will be the Gold Room. It is a smaller room that is just inside the east entrance and we will have access to it throughout the UN to display our route maps, meet and greet, etc. We expect to be in Moscow early on Sunday afternoon and we will try to get the room opened to allow early registration for the people coming in on Sunday.

The hosted Social will be Tuesday from 4:30 until 5:30 in the Washington & Palouse rooms. The banquet on Wednesday will be in the Silver room at 6:30 with the room open for a no-Host bar with Happy Hour pricing at 5:30

I know that some of you are on the road already and others are getting ready to leave. Ride safely and we'll see you in Moscow.

East side. Further away. Construction site. Porta Potty. Discount gas station.

This does not sound at all like the type of location that I like to leave my bike at.

Would it be ok to leave my bike in my room?

dc

szurszewski

This does not sound at all like the type of location that I like to leave my bike at.

dc

I think he is saying the porta potti and construction are on the west side - so you've just got the discount gas station to worry about :)

dc

Maybe not the lowest theft city in the US, but not exactly a hotbed of activity either: Moscpw, ID criem rates

Fernando promised to patrol the parking lot every night ;)

Mike Cassidy

Kathy:

We will all miss you, but I somehow think Nigel can make up for that. Kudos to you for helping with your father. Although our parents have been gone for quite a while now, the "reversed role" of child to caregiver was an important stage in our lives.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Mike & Linda Cassidy

Archived