IGNORED

The Official Un-Rally 13 Registration Announcement!!!

Lester V

Umm ... Ok, I've registered here, I've gone to the hotel web-site, but where do I enter the code/password of "Canuck"? I don't see any field on the form that seems to be appropriate for that. :S

Umm ... Ok, I've registered here, I've gone to the hotel web-site, but where do I enter the code/password of "Canuck"? I don't see any field on the form that seems to be appropriate for that. :S

I had a hard time finding it as well. I'd just forget the website and call the hotel directly and they'll take care of you.

You have to do it by phone.

Sounds like fun. Am I allowed to invite a friend who rides a GS? I like him on road trips as he carries a french coffee press in his top case, and sleeps without a peep after three neat single malts in the evenings.

Sounds like fun. Am I allowed to invite a friend who rides a GS? I like him on road trips as he carries a french coffee press in his top case, and sleeps without a peep after three neat single malts in the evenings.

Absolutely - the more the merrier! They even let us attend these and we're on (gasp) Hondas!

• 2 weeks later...
Same question anyone from the SE making UN plans?

Only to ride around central TX while it's going on...

I'll have just moved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Arizona Al is IN!!!

I'll be at the Chief Joseph Rally in John Day, OR and then headed to the UN.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Idaho!

Arizona Al is IN!!!

I'll be at the Chief Joseph Rally in John Day, OR and then headed to the UN.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Idaho!

:clap:

Unfortunately I am going to miss the UN this year and will be cancelling my room reservation later today.

My wife fractured the head of her femur last October. She had pins place, however, had necrosis of the bone that resulted in total hip replacement 2 weeks ago. If healing of the hip progresses normally, she is scheduled for a total knee replacement on the same leg on June 15th.

I will certainly miss seeing all of you! If her recovery goes smoothly perhaps I will try to make it to Fall Torrey.

Bob

Going to miss you, young man. My best wishes to your wife for successful surgeries and complete and pain free recoveries.

My plans have changed slightly. I'll be arriving on Sunday and departing on Tuesday.

Looking at the attendee list, I do not anticipate anyone riding along my route from TX - so there is not much luck in any dinner/ride partners on the way.

Just in case I am wrong, I am going to list my daily destination cities. Send me a note if you are nearby on the same day and would like some company for dinner.

Cheers!

Thursday - June 12 - Durango, CO

Friday - June 12 - Logan, UT

Saturday - June 13 - Jackson, WY

10 Years ago on the way to Cody, I connected in Jackson, WY with Laney, Jonathan, Dick and one other guy from UT, but I can't remember his name.

I am still IN, but Jane is OUT. I will be attending by myself, if someone needs this for head count.

I'm in with my RT riding buddy Peter. This brings registration up to 75. Hotel is booked.

We will be attending the Chief Joseph Rally in the preceding days.

See y'all there.

szurszewski

Finally reserved a room just a few moments ago. I think I called one evening back in February, but I got bored waiting before they picked up, and it apparently took me two months to get around to calling back.

I think it's time to start the "Excited Chatter" thread. I've perused the signed-up list every week and I'm stoked to meet up with so many old friends and put faces to names of others.

And Larry and Louise just signed up! Larry always arrives with or encounters some epic adventure along the way to keep me fully entertained.

Only 6 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Cassidy

Mrs. Caddis
I think it's time to start the "Excited Chatter" thread.

Only 6 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Cassidy

Mike, I have been waiting for you to start it....

I'm getting excited, this will be fun!

• 3 weeks later...

I had delusions of being able to make this. But of course they schedule surgery for the 16th. Enjoy!

Alan

Out.. darn it :cry: :cry:. Wife is having surgery. She said "go ahead" but us married guys knows what that means. :grin:

Oh, and now we are also in the middle of a relocation that came up

just 2 weeks ago. Lots to do with this. Looks like this is the summer I don't ride.

Have fun in Idaho, ride with care.

Out.. darn it :cry: :cry:. Wife is having surgery. She said "go ahead" but us married guys knows what that means. :grin:

Oh, and now we are also in the middle of a relocation that came up

just 2 weeks ago. Lots to do with this. Looks like this is the summer I don't ride.

Have fun in Idaho, ride with care.

We were looking forward to seeing you. Hope all goes well on the home front.

Looks like 2 more Texans will be tagging along with me to Pullman. Along with the Texans from San Antonio, that makes 5 and should almost be enough to balance out the CA influence. ;)

John Ranalletta

IN! and registered. Missed the group rate as the block was booked but looking forward.

Will go to Glacier and points north (Icefields) following.

IN! and registered. Missed the group rate as the block was booked but looking forward.

Will go to Glacier and points north (Icefields) following.

:thumbsup:

Looking forward to finally meeting you, John.

Looks like 2 more Texans will be tagging along with me to Pullman. Along with the Texans from San Antonio, that makes 5 and should almost be enough to balance out the CA influence. ;)

Will be good to see you again, Greg!

Waiting till last minute again, guess I will give it a go. Jean is not going. Couple of local riders in CO at this time, might try and drag them along with me.

Waiting till last minute again, guess I will give it a go. Jean is not going. Couple of local riders in CO at this time, might try and drag them along with me.

Oh, well looky there! :-) Things are looking up, now.

Yep, a definite maybe. I did find my bike in the garage among the other stuff, trying to mod a mount for the trekker as a topcase but leave room for camping gear.

Can't wait to get back to Idaho, John Day was a hoot, well the ride there was. :-)

Yep, a definite maybe. I did find my bike in the garage among the other stuff, trying to mod a mount for the trekker as a topcase but leave room for camping gear.

Can't wait to get back to Idaho, John Day was a hoot, well the ride there was. :-)

I'm about to close the registration page! No dinner for you unless you hurry. (I see that you made an attempt to register but the payment didn't complete - problems?)

Okay, thanks Bob, I'll hit it again. I didn't finish it the other day, still undecided. Can't really tell what I'm gonna do till I hit the road, too many variables, old body, new bike, untested junk, you know the deal.

Okay, thanks Bob, I'll hit it again. I didn't finish it the other day, still undecided. Can't really tell what I'm gonna do till I hit the road, too many variables, old body, new bike, untested junk, you know the deal.
OK, that worked. And with that registration is closed. See you all in Idaho, unless I decide to run off with all the UN funds :grin:
OK, that worked. And with that registration is closed. See you all in Idaho, unless I decide to run off with all the UN funds :grin:

Suddenly, he needs a bottle of Ardbeg Uigeadail....

The good news is my Dad is doing well, but he's in need of our attention on a daily basis. He had the best winter he's had in years and I had thought that would translate into me traveling for a few weeks this summer. It's not to be and, as much as I will miss seeing you peeps (sigh), I am grateful for what I have.

HUGS,

PB

i-b2BFpT3-M.jpg

i-HXM86XJ-M.jpg

The good news is my Dad is doing well, but he's in need of our attention on a daily basis. He had the best winter he's had in years and I had thought that would translate into me traveling for a few weeks this summer. It's not to be and, as much as I will miss seeing you peeps (sigh), I am grateful for what I have.

HUGS,

PB

:cry: We'll miss you.

Archived