IGNORED

Road Runner Mag has some great coverage of Rally Area

Dakota Dave

DavidEBSmith

The maps in the article are a nice area, but actually about 100+ miles south of the rally site. But if you want something that fits in your tankbag, here's Eebie's guide to UnRally Roads:

Arkansas: 7, 12, 14, 16, 21, 23, 74, 103, 221, 341

Missouri: 76, 86, 112, 248

To use this guide, leave the rally site and every time you see one of these highways, take it.

The maps in the article are a nice area, but actually about 100+ miles south of the rally site. But if you want something that fits in your tankbag, here's Eebie's guide to UnRally Roads:

Arkansas: 7, 12, 14, 16, 21, 23, 74, 103, 221, 341

Missouri: 76, 86, 112, 248

To use this guide, leave the rally site and every time you see one of these highways, take it.

Eebie, You are exactly right and thanks for taking all the guess work out of trying to recommend routes. wink.gif Well, now since you know about those routes, I guess we just gonnna have to take it up a notch, and see if we can find some more routes that are just as much fun. We still have a few tricks up our sleeves for you hoons. Like Rts. Ok senic 10 wink.gif, Mo. 90 wink.gif, AR 374 wink.gif AR. 187 and senic 71 South of Fayettesville, and let us not forget the fun loving Ar. 123 wink.gif and 127 wink.gif. Ok, I'm getting a bit worked up here and I should be doing some work. blush.gif

Archived