IGNORED

Aerostitch in Oceanside this Week

DaveTheAffable

DaveTheAffable

I may ride down on Saturday or Sunday. Anyone else?

"Come to the first-ever Southern California Aerostich Event! Every riding suit, jacket, and pant -- in all sizes, models and colors -- will be on display to try on and experience. See all the latest gear and equipment, including the all-new Roadcrafter City, Roadcrafter Tactical Suits, Women’s sized Roadcrafters, Utility Riding Pants. See lots of other new stuff including optional custom variations for Roadcrafter’s and Darien’s, too. You’ll meet factory fitting and custom alteration experts, and experience the precise feel and fit of Aerostich’s more than thirty different standard graded sizes. Check out all newest gear -- including boots and gloves -- and be accurately measured for standard sizes, or custom alterations. There’ll be FREE refreshments, FREE prizes and Mr. Subjective, too…so come over and have some fun."

Aerostitch in So Cal

I don't own one... but have been thinking about it.

skinny_tom (aka boney)

For those who aren't sure...

I was waiting until I could try on a 'stich because I'm fairly tall and definitely thin. I went to their SF popup store and got fitted. Many weeks later it arrived and I was pleased. After several months of riding in my 2-piece I wonder what took me so long to get one. It is hands down the best commuter suit and cold weather suit I've ever had. It's not bad in the heat either, but you have to remember to open the vents before you put it on.

If I wasn't headed to the East coast for T-day I'd head down there and get fitted for one. I just don't want to order one without trying them on. Heard nothing but good about these Suits + they are made in the good ol USA!!

Archived