IGNORED

Changing headlight

GelStra

• 2 months later...

Jake:

Do you have any hot weather traffic miles on this bulb? I'm wondering if there is extra heat from them and if the extra heat melts anything inside the bulb housing.

PS: How you doin'?

-TB

Just installed the Philips Vision Plus ( +50% ) last nite and went for short ride up the pitch black rural road, ( read 'wild kingdom' after dark...), and the difference is clearly noticeable. This is a good thing, in fact I am very pleased. The difference is clearly beyond the 'subjective'.

I ordered online from Great Britian and they were at my door 3 days later, wish I could get stuff from south of the border, ( no, not you Pedro wave.gif ) in twice the time.

Anyway, looking forward to the Wunderlich 'Micro-Flooders' whenever the Homeland Security Boys decide to allow them over the border tongue.gif. Hopefully they will flood' the ditches on either side.

Jim

I have one Phillips Vision plus H7 (a spare bulb for my now departed 1150). Based on your report I will have to get a second one and change out my lights.

By

Which web site do you order from?

I ordered online from Great Britian and they were at my door 3 days later, wish I could get stuff from south of the border, ( no, not you Pedro wave.gif ) in twice the time.

Anyway, looking forward to the Wunderlich 'Micro-Flooders' whenever the Homeland Security Boys decide to allow them over the border tongue.gif. Hopefully they will flood' the ditches on either side.

Jim

Archived