IGNORED

My mighty 1600gt

Angel

I see you are deeply in the BMW fold now Angel..

If I was gonna do a K16, that's exactly how I'd do one. :thumbsup:

Is it black?

Nicely done .

MB>

I see you are deeply in the BMW fold now Angel..

If I was gonna do a K16, that's exactly how I'd do one. :thumbsup:

Is it black?

Nicely done .

MB>

Thank you, and yes it is black. To be honest though, It was the previous owner who decked this beast out. It's also mostly the reason why when I saw this bike, I knew that I would buy it. I just couldn't resist.

Ok, I want it back now! :grin:

max_rw.jpg

Very nice Angel! :thumbsup:

Pat

So far, I'm pleased with the k bike. It's got power/torque for days... I'm still a bit intimidated by the power... Lots to learn.

Haven't spent more than a few hours or so in the saddle so at this point I'm really still trying to dial it in comfort wise.

Shaolin Master Sergeant

The power is intoxicating, even in Rain mode where you are limited to 107 hp. I went from a Harley to this so the differences are even more evident. In Dynamic mode, it is even more manic when yor wrist calls for it. I chose this bike after a Ducati Diavel test ride because it had similar performance capabilities in a more mature or gentlemanly package. Enjoy!

Hey Buddy, glad to see your still around.

Nice ride, maybe I'll see you next year.

Hey Rog...

Still around but busy as of late. I'm back in TX, But spend most of my time traveling with work.

What are your trip plans for next year?

Went right by you in September on my way to Torrey. :P

As far as next year, nothing West as of right now.

The UN is in Washington St, to far for me.

A few events on this side of the big muddy.

Nice scoot Angel. Now you need to ride it to one of the get-togethers so we can see you. It's been too long.

Indeed, its a been a long time! Thanks Ed

Angel,

I like what you have done to your K1600GT. I have a GTL that I have been personalizing also. Can you post a list of what all you have done to it?

• 3 weeks later...
Angel,

I like what you have done to your K1600GT. I have a GTL that I have been personalizing also. Can you post a list of what all you have done to it?

I sure wish that I could take the credit here Bill. As it turns out I'm only responsible for deciding to buy it as soon as I saw it. :clap: The previous owner gets the credit for the following enhancements:

- Cee baileys windscreen

- Heated corbin saddle

- Touratech top case ( retrofitted with a mounting plate that was mounted onto the OEM handrail platform). I have since taken that case off and am now currently using my Large RT case.

- wicked bright clear water LED lights I think they are Darlas... (Each lamp has 6 LED's)

- front light assembly protector (Aeroflow?)

- akrapavic exhaust

- lic plate holder that also locks helmets

- engine and side case protection from wunderlich

- front caliper protection from wunderlich

- side stand footprint enlarger

- and if that was not enough... The front lower end on the bike has been rhino lined. Yes, the stuff that is used to protect pick up truck beds... Engine guards and all and Including the front wheel fender. (Viewable in the photo)

Also rhino lined: the handle bars and the entire hand rail platform on which the top case sits.

So, you see buying it was really an easy decision!

Shaolin Master Sergeant

Michael, that's a very nice bike. I wish you could post a video or sound bite to let us know how that exhaust sounds. Danke.

Michael, that's a very nice bike. I wish you could post a video or sound bite to let us know how that exhaust sounds. Danke.

I agree, let's hear what that thing sounds like man"

Michael Bense

Hey,

this is the the Youtube Video from the 6in2in6.

Make your speakers a little bit louder: :grin:

Sounds very nice Michael! :thumbsup: The one and only other man made

that could top that would be a full tilt boogie P-51 Mustang, IMHO of course. ;)

Pat

I have a GTL that I have put about 25000 miles on it. Super bike and sure do like that power. A couple of water pumps and that's it for problems.

GT

Archived