IGNORED

Salvage parts

BlueOpal99

hello all. does anyone know of some good BMW specific salvage yards? the previous owner must have fell over at some point and buggered the mirror/turn housing.

i'd like to try the cheap route if possible

thanks

Robin thumbsup.gif

hi robin

here is one in the uk very quick turn around for you try www.motorworks.co.uk They will have everything you need

for your bike

tele them on +44 9o) 1484 353600.

They have massive stocks old and new and will send staeside no problem thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

derek

hello all. does anyone know of some good BMW specific salvage yards? the previous owner must have fell over at some point and buggered the mirror/turn housing.

thanks

Robin thumbsup.gif

Which mirror and what color? I have a right mirror, Biarritz Blau (blue)that I just repainted and plan to sell.

Rob

I have gotten a couple of things from Beemer Boneyard and have been pleased with the service and the $. Mike there is first rate. On one item he said that if it was not what I wanted he would accept return and pay for the return shipping. Can't do that very often I am sure, especially with used parts, but I as pleased. But, those Opal Blue 99's don't need many parts now do they?!

thanks

Robin thumbsup.gif

Which mirror and what color? I have a right mirror, Biarritz Blau (blue)that I just repainted and plan to sell.

Rob

Rob, thanks for the offer. i have a Blue Opal(wink wink) RT

Archived