IGNORED

New Adventure

John Ranalletta

I wonder what it will cost? I expect the new RT to be unveiled soon as well.

Based on the difference between the Camhead and Waterhead "regular" GS, not that much more. The difference is a little steeper when a fully loaded model is taken into account but the new Waterhead GS have some options (Tempomat etc) which weren't available on the older bikes.

I wonder what it will cost? I expect the new RT to be unveiled soon as well.

Based on the difference between the Camhead and Waterhead "regular" GS, not that much more. The difference is a little steeper when a fully loaded model is taken into account but the new Waterhead GS have some options (Tempomat etc) which weren't available on the older bikes.

The biggest expense after the bike is putting panniers on the bike and this goes for the GS or GSA. Still, I could never understand how a GSA could go for over 20K with no panniers and cruise control. That said, there are third party options that are competitive with BMW panniers price wise and better to boot, but it's still going to add 1500 to the price. At that point we're around 23K. Ouch. I've already seen used waterhead GS, so I imagine it'll be the same for the new models too. Then again there's the Triumph explorer XC and the new KTM. Choice is always a good thing.

Archived