IGNORED

THE 2013 College Football Thread...

Huzband

Game of the week for many of you folk. ND at the Big House.

I must say I'm pulling for Blue. There aren't but a few teams I truly despise, but ND is one of them.

I'm on your side, James! :thumbsup:

Oh, & putz, too. :grin:

Game of the week for many, ND at the Big House.

There aren't but a few teams I truly despise, but ND is one of them.

+ 1

I must say I'm pulling for Blue. There aren't but a few teams I truly despise, but ND is one of them.

Yup, and it's going to be a good one since it's their last meet up as well.

M*#K FICHIGAN

Go Blow

Yup, and it's going to be a good one since it's their last meet up as well.

Actually they are still scheduled to meet next year, at ND. This is the last one at the Big House for the foreseeable future.

M*#K FICHIGAN

Go Blow

Congrats Matt!

You have just made the honorary Buckeye Fan list!

(sorry James)

See you guys in Pasadena

Don J :wave:

You guys are killing me.

Hey, Michigan has been so not a national threat that any mention of them is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

I am looking forward to this weekends game as well. Go Blue, baby :thumbsup:

M*#K FICHIGAN

Go Blow

Congrats Matt!

You have just made the honorary Buckeye Fan list!

(sorry James)

See you guys in Pasadena

Don,

I was married to a Big10+ fan for about 15 years.

I think UF making OSU their b!tch a couple times in the early oughts contributed to the divorce.

Or, maybe it was the burnout in our driveway to celebrate the basketball victory?

Sometimes you just never know... :rofl:

You guys are killing me.

Hey, Michigan has been so not a national threat that any mention of them is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

I am looking forward to this weekends game as well. Go Blue, baby :thumbsup:

Beemerboy,

If the Buckeyes had no respect for Big Blue, we wouldn't be tormenting you!

See you in the horseshoe James :thumbsup:

As for the rest of you, settle it among yourselves, we'll be waiting in Pasadena :clap:

The Buckeyes have been the pace setters in the Big 10 since Jim Tressell arrived. I hated Tressell; that's how great a coach I thought he was! I have been waiting for Michigan to respond to that kind of dominance. Still waiting...

2;55 left and although ND is fighting to get back into this thing, down 10, doesn't appear there will be any upsets in Ann Arbor tonight, unless you consider a Michigan win an upset.

Go Blue!

Big mistakes for both teams, but I gotta tell you, I like what I see in Michigan uniforms more so than any season in recent memory. And I like Devin Gardner more than Denard Robinson; sure he made a dumb mistake in the end zone, costing his team an ND touchdown, but I like his poise, his arm, and his ability to run. Overall, I like this Michigan team.

Michigan interception in the end zone! This one is over, baby.

Nice game, well played, few penalties. Looking forward to a repeat next year to close out the rivalry (for now) .

Anybody else catch the commentators mention of ND being in the ACC for most sports? We can still cheer against them with the Noles.

And thank you, Miami.

My Southern Utah Thunderbirds are 48 point favourites tomorrow, not a good thing...
Turned out to be exactly right, 49-0 SUU. Wasn't much of a game but the view was great as always

1263908_10151567956551548_1071624079_o.jpg

I can't believe how quiet it is around here what with Alabama hitting the road to visit Texas A&M and their red hot quarterback. Talk about biggest game in a long time! Baby, I get so pumped every time I think about it. How long til kick off?! :smile:

Red hot? Have they played anybody with a credible defense? Get back with me Sat night.

:lurk:

They played y'all last year...are you saying y'all ain't credible?

Red hot? Have they played anybody with a credible defense? Get back with me Sat night.

Very good young Jedi's. I can feeeeel the hate.

James, congrats on your win. My canes beat the team that hid from them for 20 years. Funny, doubt they will ever sked the canes again.

Last year. What is in the past, is in the past.

It's 2013 Whip. Do try to keep up. :grin:

Last year. What is in the past, is in the past.

It's 2013 Whip. Do try to keep up. :grin:

....never been my problem.

Waiting on Richard....THAT is my problem.

:Cool:

Well Johhnnyy Flooseball has an 8 a.m. curfew Saturday, he should be soberish by game time and keep the Raggies within 3 scores of 'Bammer.

Marty,

We play the 'Canes the week after the Clemson game.

Don't look forward to that combo.

CBS will introduce a JohnnyCam. Camera focused on Maziel full time. I know the kid has invited his own problems but really? Give the kid a break on this one. I wish they could tie so my Tigers could be the first ones to beat each of them...

CBS will introduce a JohnnyCam. Camera focused on Maziel full time. I know the kid has invited his own problems but really? Give the kid a break on this one. I wish they could tie so my Tigers could be the first ones to beat each of them...

LOL!!!

Go Man GO!

So you think Les Miles will survive the OkieState Scandal?

Seems pretty well researched and documented.

Bowden got hammered for what he "should have known" wrt on-line course.

Manzealot got 1/2 game suspension for "should have known".

Les can deny all he wants to, but he "should have known".

'Bama will take the crowd out of the game by end of the first...

I can't believe how quiet it is around here what with Alabama hitting the road to visit Texas A&M and their red hot quarterback. Talk about biggest game in a long time! Baby, I get so pumped every time I think about it. How long til kick off?! :smile:

You're overlooking or possibly intentionally ignoring something James, 4 games this weekend between the Big 10 & Pac 12. We shall see who the second best conference is.....

I hadn't noticed that, Wade, but I gotta tell ya, given these particular match ups ill be surprised if the Big 10 doesn't go 4-0 over the PAC 12 this weekend. Toss in Stanford or Oregon and I am signing a different song. But this lineup? Well, I suppose I am most doubtful that Nebraska can beat UCLA, but Illinois, Wisconsin, and Ohio State will roll.

OK, just looked it up. Ohio State hosted Cal last Sept 15th, 2012, and won by 1 touchdown, 28-35. This year Ohio State is at Cal! Hmmmmm, you know there is a good amount of upset blood spilled every Saturday. May not want to bet the farm on this game.

Dang! Alabama at T A&M kickoff is 3:30pm, right in the middle of "family run errands" time. Why can't this be an 8pm game like it should be?! Dang!

So you think Les Miles will survive the OkieState Scandal?

Seems pretty well researched and documented.

Bowden got hammered for what he "should have known" wrt on-line course.

Manzealot got 1/2 game suspension for "should have known".

Les can deny all he wants to, but he "should have known".

Dunno. The more it's discussed the more holes are in the story. Apparently the top nine "sources" are all disgruntled ex-players who were given the boot. Quite honestly I have not followed it real closely. But nothing surprises me these days. Whoever thought Tressell and JoPa would go out like they did. I like Les and I hope he had no involvement. But our program is bigger than Les...

I don't usually agree with you Tim, but this is a major key to Bama's win. The less Lassie barks, the better Bama does.

Went to law school with Terry Bowden their coach.

That's how I met his dad, Bobby.

Go Zips...

no matter the outcome great effort for them.

4th quarter and Akron is still in the game at Michigan. Dont make this a repeat of 2007. I might have to quit hanging around in this thread :cry:

WTF is Michigan doing

Well James, you can get back up off of the floor. Those nutty Bowden-coached Zips gave Michigan all it could handle, but handle them they did. Congrats to Michigan, and don't ever let that happen again!

Dodged a big bullet on this one. I don't want to imagine the trash talk I would have heard from folks on this forum. Sheesh. Think I'll just stay here on the floor for a bit. :eek:

Archived