IGNORED

Why it's better to stay off the bike right after a get off...

Kathy R

Wonder what he hit before he decided to run into the front of that truck...

Good point! It's as if he's the ball in a pinball machine.

Lighthiker90

Sitting at any major intersection in the middle east makes you wonder how anyone lives beyond driving age. No law enforcement, no real rules, no signals, no lanes, and no health care when you get smashed up.

I saw the complete video somewhere on Youtube. He hit the white van in the intersection first, then the bus, then the fence, then down the rabbit hole! HAD to be his first time on that thing

From Bad to Worse

disclaimer - not to worry, this was just a video I found on the internet about a guy crashing his bike once and then again.

Don't scare me like this!!!! :P

Stan, Shannon, peeps....I'm really sorry. :eek: You have to know how far behind me that get off is for me to post this without recognizing how it might be misinterpreted. No way do I want to bring up bad juju.

Should I change the Subject Line?

Very cool that he parked it to remain upright before dismount, no stories about parking lot tip over.

Not so cool he used another vehicle to park it.

If that is a pot hole...

lawnchairboy

I had a car narrowly miss me and hit a Marine walking on the sidewalk in S. Korea in 2003. Pegged him right into the wall at knee level. Fortunately, the wall was tin and he suffered only minor injuries, just off the ship for liberty, then it was right back to medical !

motorman587

I know that this is a scooter, but when teaching a beginner class with MSF you will see this from time to time. Not the large hole in the ground or the bus, but the classic landing gear out (legs) and the throttle wide open after a near miss on the range. Panic!

• 5 weeks later...

Archived