IGNORED

r1100rt-p

mountainred

I have been looking for the link to the police bike wiring diagrams. please post the site as I have not been able to find it using the search tool.

That may be information that the site moderators consider "BMW proprietary", which is why you probably can't find the link on this site. Sent you a private reply; should resolve this request. Good luck.

Depends on which wiring. The BMW wiring is semi-public, they had it posted on their website or is included in the Authority Manual that comes w/ the motor.

The CHP wiring is non-public...what little the dealerships have is "eyes only". (They let me see it, but would not make a xerox for me). If you need more info, or can be more specific about exactly which wiring info you're looking for, post or PM me. (only on R1100RTP)

The CHP wiring is non-public...what little the dealerships have is "eyes only". (They let me see it, but would not make a xerox for me).

Both BMW Authority and CHP wiring diagrams for the R1150RT and R1100RT are available from BMWs web site - public domain. Contact me if you need more information.

Thanks. my phone line was down for a week( I think they run the wires througgh the culverts to save time and trenching) So I had to do it the old fashioned way... "fluke and remove"

Archived