IGNORED

Some UN Pictures

Albert

We arrived home yesterday afternoon. Eight days of riding with only 5 minutes of rain (go figure). Here's some pictures of the ride and the event. Enjoy!

We did the entire Skyline Drive and BRP.

vojt.jpg

7j8l.jpg

53uq.jpg

Mrs A perusing the map, looking for more left handers.

tbvw.jpg

The patio was a popular hangout at the UN.

qwsz.jpg

wx36.jpg

Ken graciously (and modestly) accepting his well deserved gratitude.

ewrn.jpg

Bob sharing some stories.

bjnb.jpg

Just showing that not all my pictures are of the back of heads. :grin:

efdo.jpg

32g9.jpg

With the UN over we take the BRP the rest of the way south.

h0p9.jpg

y8r.JPG

f6pp.jpg

5lje.jpg

8g0t.jpg

otf2.jpg

A great week of riding and a great event. :thumbsup:

Nice pics.

It was great to meet you and the brains behind the operation.

;)

Look forward to the next time, maybe Apalachicola.

Thanks for the glimpse! :thumbsup: Sorry I missed it.

+1......felt weird not being there.

Looking forward to more pics

Thanks for sharing lots of people and scenery photos! (big sigh) Looks like a fine venue too. It seems Ken is really good at finding great locations. We are very lucky to have him setting up all of these gatherings the past few years. THANK YOU Ken and everyone involved and all the folks who made it. Miss you all and all of the riding and stories.

You were missed.

Heartbreak to miss you two showing up. Kept the light on just in case.

I looked at all the photos and I don't see you. Are you sure you were there? You know...without pics............

Tommy - I'm SO GLAD you UNed. SO GLAD.

I'm not sure the new folks know you invented the UN

Photos were taken....however the static charge from my hair zapped the memory cards.....

The light is always on.

Tommy - I'm SO GLAD you UNed. SO GLAD.

I'm not sure the new folks know you invented the UN

Very cool to kinda own that baby! :thumbsup: I have no idea on the number of friendships that's been created at the UN's over the years but it's gotta be huge.

Didn't know, thank you Mr. Roe! :clap:

Pat

Photos were taken....however the static charge from my hair zapped the memory cards.....

The light is always on.

JAKE!

You took photos, tell me you took some pics?

Thanks for the glimpse! :thumbsup: Sorry I missed it.

+1......felt weird not being there.

Looking forward to more pics

+2.... felt really weird not being there.

Nice n Easy Rider

Although we had some rain at this years UN we can be thankful it wasn't as bad as it was yesterday in Boone. (Highway 321 in Boone)

photo.php?fbid=10151531315543111&set=a.232585213110.136945.516448110&type=1&ref=nf

Although we had some rain at this years UN we can be thankful it wasn't as bad as it was yesterday in Boone. (Highway 321 in Boone)

photo.php?fbid=10151531315543111&set=a.232585213110.136945.516448110&type=1&ref=nf

WOW, unless you knew better, you wouldn't guess there is a road there. That's a lot of water!

Matts_12GS

George,

do you know where that was in Boone?

Nice n Easy Rider

George,

Matt,

The picture was on Facebook (reposted by a friend of mine). It said it was on 321 in Boone so I'm thinking it is on the road between Boone and Blowing Rock. Along that ~ 8 mile stretch there is an area that runs along a large creek or river (not sure which, but there was a For Sale sign there for acreage that said something like "Waterfront (or Riverfront) Property".

Sweeet pics! Wish I'da been there but there was too much to learn at my new gig. We could have the next UN here in the Mississippi Delta. Lots of straight, flat roads, cornfields and soybeans.....but we've got blues!

Matts_12GS

George,

Matt,

The picture was on Facebook (reposted by a friend of mine). It said it was on 321 in Boone so I'm thinking it is on the road between Boone and Blowing Rock. Along that ~ 8 mile stretch there is an area that runs along a large creek or river (not sure which, but there was a For Sale sign there for acreage that said something like "Waterfront (or Riverfront) Property".

That's where I was thinking, I believe it's a dam or reservoir for that area? Usually lots of students there tubing on that lake during the hot parts of the school year.

Archived