IGNORED

A Big BMWST Welcome to two new Moderators

EffBee

We've added to the Admin Team. Please congratulate Eddd as well as Glenn Reed for being selected to help keep this board running smoothly.

Alas, we are losing Beemerman2K, who is reverting back to Member status in order to have some extra time for family and work. James, you have served this family well and the community welcomes you and your fearless opinions back into their fold.

We're hosed now. :grin:

Seriously,I welcome Eddd & Glenn with open arms. I'll miss James as a mod. To coin a phrase, he was always fair & balanced. Good on him for keeping his priorities in proper order.

Now, let's put the n00bs to the test. ;)

We're hosed now. :grin:

Seriously,I welcome Eddd & Glenn with open arms. I'll miss James as a mod. To coin a phrase, he was always fair & balanced. Good on him for keeping his priorities in proper order.

Now, let's put the n00bs to the test. ;)

Danny,

Agreed as to James - fair and balanced. Can't ask for much more.

Thanks for the welcome to Eddd and I.

See you somewhere down the line, but I don't know if I will recognize you since you changed bikes!

Glenn

Ed, now that you have access to the corporate BMWST jet, you now have no excuse not coming to eastern events.

Congratulations Eddd & Glenn.

See you somewhere down the line, but I don't know if I will recognize you since you changed bikes!

Glenn

I'll be the one smokin' past you on the inside...with Matt on my tail. :grin:

It's a GS thing. :Cool:

Glenn

It would have been the same if you were on your RT! :)

Firefight911

Glenn

Must be good! Must be good! Must be good!

We've added to the Admin Team. Please congratulate Eddd as well as Glenn Reed for being selected to help keep this board running smoothly.

Alas, we are losing Beemerman2K, who is reverting back to Member status in order to have some extra time for family and work. James, you have served this family well and the community welcomes you and your fearless opinions back into their fold.

Thanks for the past support Beemerman.

Thanks for stepping up "new guys", and taking on this work. We all appreciate it.

:thumbsup:

Scott

That's a major loss, but I assume (hope) that James will continue to offer his insightful, thought-provoking comments here. He has either started, or played a major part in some of the most interesting discussions.

I Really thought Eddd was smarter. Glenn not so sure. I always knew James was a smart guy.

:dopeslap:

:rofl:

I get that a lot...

Thank you to Ed and Glenn for volunteering to help out. It is greatly appreciated :)

Actually, I'm a little resentful.

Thank you to Ed and Glenn for volunteering to help out. It is greatly appreciated :)

Really ,I can't put it any better

Wow James I knew you were good but I didn't realize how good until now.

Taking two to replace you. Happy trails to you.

beemerman2k

This is the greatest community on the Internet for sure, because the people here are all first rate people of principle and conviction. I also welcome the new mods; while this place is a joy, there is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes to keep this place running smoothly. I'm not going anywhere, and I do enjoy the vigorous discussions we've had here. But always support the work of the moderators, they make these challenging discussons possible. You'd be amazed at the amount of work it takes to keep this place running smoothly.

What Russell Said!

"Congrats to James. Condolences to Eddd and Glenn.

;-)"

:thumbsup:

What Jack & Russell said.

Wow James I knew you were good but I didn't realize how good until now.

Taking two to replace you. Happy trails to you.

Enjoy the retirement James :grin:

Matts_12GS

Glenn

Must be good! Must be good! Must be good!

Gonna recommend Glenn's first action is to get you a vacation! LOL

Thanks for your dedication and willingness to take on a task that is so crucial!

And James, thanks for your work over the years.

Thanks for stepping up guys. It is appreciated.

Jeez .... I almost forgot ... And to James ... many, many thanks for your long commitment, your numerous insights, and your steadfast civility as a moderator. Well done!

Lone_RT_rider

Glenn

What he doesn't mention is that they will both be trying to catch up to me...... It's a Ridesmart thang.... ;)

Congrats to both of you!

Matts_12GS
What he doesn't mention is that they will both be trying to catch up to me...... It's a Ridesmart thang.... ;)

Congrats to both of you!

Someone needs to be the rabbit for the po po to catch...

Lone_RT_rider

Congrats to both of you!

Someone needs to be the rabbit for the po po to catch...

Uh huh.... Suuuuure... I'm the rabbit. That's why you "let me" get so far out in front. Ok, now I understand. :rofl:

Archived