Sign in to follow this  
Scott Schifilliti

Registration Closed

Scott Schifilliti

Needs some help, thought I was registered for the UnRally XII, but realized I failed to register. Deb and I are staying in our RV about 10 miles from the hotel. Can we register for just the event?

Thanks

Scott

TEWKS

Hi Scott, while I may be speaking out of line, this is how I would handle it. I think you're out of luck for the registration part of the UN but just show up smile and say hi. As you already know, a great bunch of people here and they will welcome you reg or no reg. And if you bring that new new toy, you'll have many admirers. :grin:

Pat

Bud
Hi Scott, while I may be speaking out of line, this is how I would handle it. I think you're out of luck for the registration part of the UN but just show up smile and say hi. As you already know, a great bunch of people here and they will welcome you reg or no reg. And if you bring that new new toy, you'll have many admirers. :grin:

Pat

+1

RevRay

Scott as you know, I had to cancell my UNRALLY plans, please use my reservations I registered me and Barb. Just change the names on the name tags.

Hoping to see the gang at FART,

Sign in to follow this