IGNORED

Excited Chatter Thread

Bud

Nice n Easy Rider
96 hours from now I should be on my way. On the one hand, being only 3 hours away makes it easy to get there. :) On the other hand, also makes it too easy to put an extra day in at work. :(

See you all on Tuesday. :thumbsup:

See you there George. We leave Sunday but we're doing Skyline Drive and the BRP on the way down so we'll get in Tuesday.

Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday PM. Have a great ride down.

All packed, need to load bike Sat AM and ck the oil :rofl:

Sat afternoon 2 hr Anger Management class with our GSD. :dopeslap:

Sunday.... Giddy-up :grin::wave:

Leaving Sun for a mostly slabless three days to Blowing Rock.

I don't know how up to date the registration page is but it looks like the New England contingent is Mike, Georgiana and myself. Where are you other guys?

Yawn! Leaving in about 30 minutes. We are slabbing it for the most part today. Tomorrow a leisurely ride down Skyline drive. Gonna check pressures in our brand new tires, finish our coffee and be on our way.

See you all in 3 days!

it looks like the New England contingent is Mike, Georgiana and myself. Where are you other guys?

Besides using up all of my vacation time, I've fallen and I can't get up! :D The Shenanigans at the RCR will have to do. :thumbsup:

Pat

Well after being off the bike since UN-X I am back in the saddle. Took a ride this morning and all is well, I need to get my butt back in riding shape though. See you all Wednesday.

Well after being off the bike since UN-X I am back in the saddle. Took a ride this morning and all is well, I need to get my butt back in riding shape though. See you all Wednesday.

It will be good to see you again! Have a safe and great ride!

John,

Haven't seen you since RCR1 (I think). It will indeed be good to see you. :thumbsup:

It be great to see you guys again. NC is putting on a special show. Cutting all the grass and depositing it on the road ways, also making certain there is enough gravel and sand on the road to improve traction. :wave:

Been trying to clean up the roads, but I think I need some help. LOL

It be great to see you guys again. NC is putting on a special show. Cutting all the grass and depositing it on the road ways, also making certain there is enough gravel and sand on the road to improve traction. :wave:

Been trying to clean up the roads, but I think I need some help. LOL

Keep running real fast up and down those roads and get them all cleaned up for us.

Hey TomK,

Georgi and I would like to meet you at some point during this UN.

We are staying the night in Hagerstown.

I don't know how much if any of PA you might be going through, but those 17 year Cicadas are out now. Man, what a big, juicy bug that is! We were ducking and weaving because both of us got slammed and splatted to the point where we had to stop and clean the visors. We were hunkered down behind our windshields for a good while. When we stopped for our picnic lunch at Locust Lake State Park those bugs were making a constant howl that sounded like a hundred car alarms in the woods. Georgi got some good pictures of one of them.

Skyline drive tomorrow!

I was in Va for the prior appearance of this brood. Your description is spot-on. I'll be doing a heavy dose of Pa on Mon. Thanks for the warning.

Bernie,

Beth and I are in Boone.

Think we saw you today but we went by so fast it was hard to tell.

:rofl:

Great weather so far and a beautiful moon coming up over the mountains.

We can't wait to see everyone and pay up all the imbibynations we owe...

:lurk:

Tim call me, I am staying at the KOA,aybe we can do breakfast or dinner.

I am heading out now and should be at the KOA with Bernie tonight.

Heading out in about 2 hours heading for Front Royal, VA. We'll be doing the Skyline Drive tomorrow. See you all there Tuesday.

Glad to hear it, John. Talk to you there.

Tim call me, I am staying at the KOA,aybe we can do breakfast or dinner.

I am heading out now and should be at the KOA with Bernie tonight.

We waved when you went by.

We were on our porch...

but 20 feet abov e the road.

See you guys for dinner tomorrow.

Roads looking great so far.

:lurk:

LeighAnderson

Bettie & I are now in Blowing Rock at the Meadowbrook. Looking forward to seeing folks. If you are here early, I'm on an orange/red F650GS (twin) and Bettie on a red G650GS.

Camping at the KOA with Bud and Bob, turned into a mini rally. :)

Roads have been great. See Beth , you and anyone else that wants to show at dinner tomorrow.

Bernie, Bob, Beth and I are meeting at 6pm tonight (Monday)

for dinner in Boone.

So Leigh and anyone else...

The Mountain House

139 New Market Square

828-264-4680

it is in a small shopping center that has the Regal movie theater, The Bistro, a Lowes Market, and a variety of other stuff, coofee shop, ice cream, mexican restaurant, chinese rest, and is on 421.

Pleanty of parking, variety menu.

Not far from 105/421 intersection

there is Modern Toyoyta car lot at light where you turn in.

See ya tonight.

:thumbsup:

Nice n Easy Rider
I'm leaving as early as possible Wed, hoping to be there by dark, but it depends on meetings.

You know the trick for shortening meetings - have everyone stand. :D

Un Excited and very sad HYJACK:

I'm sticking close to home and looking after my Dad. I am very sorry to miss being there in person. Looking forward to photos and stories of peeps, but as you know it's not nearly as good as BEING THERE. :(

Nice n Easy Rider

Kathy,

Very sorry to hear that you won't be there. :( I hope that your dad is OK.

I'm really sorry to miss seeing and chatting with you George.

Dad is holding his own, at 88, after a downturn in January. It's just that in the last few weeks he's gone from 1 nitro - 1 night a week to about 1 nitro - 3 nights a week. With a change like that I don't want to get very far from home. He doesn't want any roto rooter work, so we are in *keep the guy happy and comfy* mode. The fact that he's beat his buddies at poker for the past 3 Monday nights should tell me something, but I'm just not up for rolling dice.

I seem to miss more outings than I get to, but I'm always there in my mind :D

Nice n Easy Rider

Totally understandable reason for staying near home. You might want to have your dad share his poker secrets with you - might be a good way to recoup your fuel costs on your next BMWST outing. :grin:

Kathy,

We'll miss seeing you.

Hope our Dad shows some improvement.

Best wishes from Beth and I.

We rode The Snake twicetoday.

Was raining the first time for a good while

so Beth insisted we do it again.

:P

Saw Bernie and Bob down in Shay Valley.

They were going south and we were heading north.

Can't wait 'til we see all the usual suspects...

We are here at the Meadowbrook now. Made it about 20 minutes ahead of the downpour. Rode the BRP today. I think we had it almost all to ourselves. I never saw so many BMW's on the road in one day in my life. Fabulous ride!

Hi Ron, sorry to hear that Kathy won't make it.

Great time at the Pre-UnRally dinner tonight with Tallman, Beth, Bud and Endobobdds.

Hi Raaaaan,

We're in Roanoke and will arrive tomorrow sometime. Looking forward to seeing your again. :thumbsup:

I meant to say "you again" sorry I'm typing under the infuencexa1324. :rofl:

Packing up in a hour or so.

Will make the 5 mile trip to Blowing Rock from Boone.

Had fun w/B,B,B,&B at dinner last night.

(Beth, Bob, Bernie, Bud :grin: )

See y'all soon.

Nice n Easy Rider
Packing up in a hour or so.

Will make the 5 mile trip to Blowing Rock from Boone.

Had fun w/B,B,B,&B at dinner last night.

(Beth, Bob, Bernie, Bud :grin: )

See y'all soon.

Don't get lost on the way over. :D

Archived