IGNORED

gps help

taters

i had the dealer install a shelf on my '04 rt. i put some velcro on it and i attached my radar detector to an adapter and plugged it into my accessory outlet. could i do the same to a gps 2730?put it on my shelf and just get an adapter and plug it into my other accessory outlet? thanks

I had an RCU shelf on my 04RT and found that my 276C would shake to much for my liking. I removed the RCU shelf and installed a BMR shelf. It is a lot sturdier than the RCU. If you still want to try it I would suggest that you use Dual Lock instead of regular velcro. Dual Lock has a lot stronger holding power.

i had the dealer install a shelf on my '04 rt. i put some velcro on it and i attached my radar detector to an adapter and plugged it into my accessory outlet. could i do the same to a gps 2730?put it on my shelf and just get an adapter and plug it into my other accessory outlet? thanks

I don't think I'd rely on velcro for the weight of the 2730. I'd get some kind of mount that will firmly hold it and attach the to your shelf.

Archived