Jump to content

Where to get feeler gauges?


Recommended Posts

One of the items missing from my toolchest...I need a set of feeler gauges for a 2001 R1100RT-P. Is there a preferred vendor?


I seem to recall Werner or Warner or something from a TechDaze. Did a search, couldn't find it.


Oh, and before you ask, being an RT-P, there was NO TOOLKIT!

Link to comment
"Wurth" is what I was looking for. Thanks all!


I've got a set. IMHO, you're better off buying a standard set at the auto parts store and removing the two sizes you need for the RT from the set. They'll fit nicely in the spare pocket of your RT's tool bag, and work perfectly for adjusting via the "Anton method", for which you can't use the Wurth gauges.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...