IGNORED

Oh Dear I have done it again

Paul In Australia

Paul In Australia

photo-2_zps2a02b884.jpg

photo_zps5f3bf2de.jpg

Just 2 days ago. Goes for its first service tomorrow and then the next day I have a two week trip interstate and into the Snowy Mountains..

Life is a bugger..........

best regards

Paul

One sweeeet-looking bike.

Have I mentioned that I could easily learn to dislike you? :rofl:

Wish the Snowies weren't so far away from here...

Paul In Australia
Sweeet

Have you got the top box for it?

After the 1st service, wring it's neck with plenty of gear changes.

Hi Alfredo

Still have the top box from the 2008 but going to try without it on this one. This is not a daily commuter so i reckon i am going to keep this one " pure". GPS and sena headsets, foot brake extender and extra horn. That will do it for a while.

Has your sister recovered completely yet ?

Looking forward to my 2 week trip.

Just starting my holidays 10 mins ago with the first holiday rum.

Best regards

Paul

Paul In Australia

You know guys, at some stage the Australian contingent is going to have to get together. Adelaide hills and east coast sounds good.

That is if WA is still part of Australia ?????

Want to buy a slightly used 2008 fully loaded??

The only thing about black... Washing it, and a RT is a bitch to do that to.

Have fun. LOff for another bundaberg beverage!!!

Best regards

Paul

Paul In Australia
That's quite an expensive solution to those fuel strip woes. :grin:

Funny but I have never had any fuel gauge problems. The 2008 one has always been very accurate.( god i hope i didnt just jinx myself)

Regards

Paul

I think that there are some kinda rules in this place about expressing unabashed envy for another's new ride.

But then again, I'm also kinda lawless at heart.

WAYTOGONICERIDEIWANTONETOOYIPEEE!! :thumbsup:

(I'd buy your 2008 RT too, but I don't think I'd be quite up to the ride home.)

Enjoy many k's on it, friend!

- Scott

You know guys, at some stage the Australian contingent is going to have to get together. Adelaide hills and east coast sounds good.

That is if WA is still part of Australia ?????

Want to buy a slightly used 2008 fully loaded??

The only thing about black... Washing it, and a RT is a bitch to do that to.

Have fun. LOff for another bundaberg beverage!!!

Best regards

Paul

Do I wanna buy a 2008??? Darling! There's a man here who wants me to buy a new bike! ...... Oh! ...... What are doing with that castrating knife? Darling? Dearest? ... :grin:

Yep, Wait Awhile is still part of the mainland. Adelaide Hills sounds good. My wife and I want to ride over east again next year ...

I am truly happy for you. Looks fantastic. I really like the title to this thread, "oh dear I have done it again." Two different ways to read this - 1st - talking with your wife, "Oh Dear - - I have done it again." Keep in mind, once my father went for a loaf of bread and came home with a new car so I support this interpretation if it is correct. The 2nd way to read this is, "oh dear (almost like, Damn look what I have done), I have done it again (how many times in my life can I get away with this?)." :clap:

Paul In Australia
I am truly happy for you. Looks fantastic. I really like the title to this thread, "oh dear I have done it again." Two different ways to read this - 1st - talking with your wife, "Oh Dear - - I have done it again." Keep in mind, once my father went for a loaf of bread and came home with a new car so I support this interpretation if it is correct. The 2nd way to read this is, "oh dear (almost like, Damn look what I have done), I have done it again (how many times in my life can I get away with this?)." :clap:

Hi Sonor

No wife and now 2 RT 's.. Not sure which is cheaper. But i know which is more fun

Best regards

Paul

So I guess you are in the, "how many times in life can I get away with this" camp. GOOD FOR YOU - hopefully you can do this as many times as you wish. :clap:

As far as which is more fun, I'm not goin there! :thumbsup:

Paul In Australia
Looks very nice and I hope you enjoy it, but who in the dead guy in the orange suit laying next to it :-)

Keith

Salesman

Looks very nice and I hope you enjoy it, but who in the dead guy in the orange suit laying next to it :-)

Keith

Salesman

Looks like it took a lot out of him to make the sale.

-----

Archived