IGNORED

It arrived today

Kathy R

I was recently in Ecuador for a couple of months. While there, we rented a WeeStrom for a week. It was a great bike, and I enjoyed it immensely.

Good choice, and good riding!

Thank you all for your well wishes :)

Any thought about taking it to Americade?

Um...no...not really. While I'll miss the chance to see some folks, I am not likely to be found at gatherings with that many riders. Too much competition for the roads :grin: I did go to Americade once, long ago, and that is where I test rode the RT for the first time :Cool:

Hope to give that wee a snap inspection at the upcoming TDC.

Is that the name of Kevin & Heather's gathering? Yes, I'll see you there.

Poor Nigel will miss out on climbing into the funky pond this year :D

I could see me with a second bike in the garage, a lowered (this time) RT, but the lack of a good dealership somewhat nearby is a show stopper.

I'm looking into the world of trailers and hitches. That would allow me some flexibility that might be welcome.

They salted my road this morning. It will be a while before I'm out of the garage.

Thanks again peeps :)

I hope to get my groove back and chase you all on some twisty eastern roads this or next year. As for you folks way out in the middle and western environs I might just see you on that side of the big hills one of these days. Its very hard to give up riding out west, and to quote Paul - if I may.....

........Another great day, I hope they never end.....it doesn't get better than this.

When I think of Paul any useless worry disappears and I feel the way I did before about the long ride. This Is Going To Be So Much Fun

i-44q6LmT-M.jpg

"TIGTBSMF" and you say you have trouble with Internet acronyms?

:rofl:

Hi Kathy!

HI Glenn :wave:

I know, it's freaking ironic! But that was foisted on me by friends who thought I shouldn't keep typing This Is Going To Be So Much Fun. It wasn't my idea ;)

Dues sent.

Can I be member #2?

:wave:

:wave: Tim

I was told that I am the Charter and Only Member, but if you send money I'll help that guy in Nigeria who keeps writing.

Hey Kathy R, I see your from New York so I would guess you have done some travels through New England and was wondering if you have gotten together with anyone from the NER group. Me and my wife travel into NE almost every year and were looking to maybe tagging along with members from that club at some point this summer.

:wave: I've actually traveled West and South more than East, since moving from Chicago. Until this past month I didn't know about NER. I'll keep an eye out for what is going on in the North East and hopefully meet up with you two. PM sent.
barryNmarin

Kathy, it is fantastic to see you back on the road again with a new ride and a huge smile on your face! I'm looking forward to our paths crossing again.

... I love the amusement park too much to give it up. Y'all get that. :)

We get that! :thumbsup: And we all love that you are back on your own 2 wheels and that we will have the chance to share the road, smiles, and hugs with you! :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

:)

Today was my first ride on my new-to-me wee. Before I got to the end of my driveway I was hearing in my helmet *Oh this feels normal* and before I went 2 miles I was hearing *Don't get cocky missy*. It's as if the last two years never happened.

Crash bars installed

NY inspection done

All twisties within 10 minutes of my house sufficiently throttled

Ritual photo on the pier done

IMG_20130418_112526_250-L.jpg

Thank you all for all the support. Your words of encouragement, experience and patience allowed me to gently return to the amusement park.

:)

Today was my first ride on my new-to-me wee. Before I got to the end of my driveway I was hearing in my helmet *Oh this feels normal* and before I went 2 miles I was hearing *Don't get cocky missy*. It's as if the last two years never happened.

Crash bars installed

NY inspection done

All twisties within 10 minutes of my house sufficiently throttled

Ritual photo on the pier done

IMG_20130418_112526_250-L.jpg

Thank you all for all the support. Your words of encouragement, experience and patience allowed me to gently return to the amusement park.

This picture has made my day. So good to see after a week of terrible pictures coming from the USA.

Andy

roadscholar

Lemme see if I got this right.

WOOO HOOO !! :clap:

or
which ever tickles your fancy.

Good to see your back in the saddle again :thumbsup:

P.S.: I fancy the old.

I wear ear plugs when I ride, not when I listen to music :P

Where the heck is a HUG emoticon! Love you all long time!

This picture has made my day. So good to see after a week of terrible pictures coming from the USA.

Andy

I'm really glad that I brightened your day, Andy. Could be the Hi-Viz :D

Looking good Ms. R. :thumbsup:Pat

NorthPole - August - Bring some Crew

Folks with southern twang can say anything, anyway they want to. I looked at dirt bikes today...hee hee hee

or

I listened to them both all the way through and got a HUGE grin on my face! Thanks Eric!

Where the heck is a HUG emoticon! Love you all long time!

Andy

I'm really glad that I brightened your day, Andy. Could be the Hi-Viz :D

Looking good Ms. R. :thumbsup:Pat

NorthPole - August - Bring some Crew

Folks with southern twang can say anything, anyway they want to. I looked at dirt bikes today...hee hee hee

or

I listened to them both all the way through and got a HUGE grin on my face! Thanks Eric!

Here ya go...

hug.gif

Way to go Kathy, back in the saddle again! :wave:
Damn, ya beat me to it! Well, it still fits.

Glad to see the healing has progressed to the point of riding. Good on ya, Kath! Remember to keep listening to those voices in your helmet.

Torrey in your plans?

Some year Bob, but sorry to say not this one.

:wave:

And Mark - I will! Between the talk coming from my gut and helmet I never ride alone. :grin:

Archived